Day 1

I've been trying to

find the courage to

talk to you.

But what chance

does a clumsy little candle

have with the staggering sun?

//Clementine\\

He was standing by the tree, waiting for her? The bell rung a few minutes ago and it was finally winter break. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and started towards the blacktop. He was staring at her now, not good staring, the weird kind. He looled at her as if she had spinach in her teeth. Did she? Hopefully not.

She was almost to the tree and could see his Fall Out Boy shirt. His green eyes were STILL staring at her. She got to the tree. He turned around and started for the path leading to his house. 

//Xander\\

Mr. Doyle let them out early and Xander mentally fist pumped his fist into the air and walked to the bench next to the Sycamore tree. Fun fact (((more like nerd fact))): The Sycomore tree represents strength, protection, eternity and divinity. The bell finally rung and his eyes eyes searched for hers. His eyes found hers and he melted at the sight of her. He kept the expression on his face blank as she saw him. He blushed, turned around and started to walk home, more confused than ever. 

Okaaay I know this is really short but I promise next chapter will be longer. Love youuu :) IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, CHRISTMAS BREAK IS OVER AND THEY ARE BACK IN SCHOOL