Chapter 16: Free! (Mystic Battle Pt. 6)

Amy's POV

Whilst I may have the crown of the Mystic Isles, I do not possess the strength right now and I may never.

"Amy this may hurt....a lot." Lelani said to me.

Wait what?

"Lani what are you planning on doing?" I asked

"Your wing bones. I could restore them for now. Until your full strength returns" Lelani explained

I am terrified!

"What do you need me to do?"

"Just lie down on your stomach then Edward and I can heal your back. It will be a painful process but it's better than your back bleeding constantly risking oyu losing consciousness from blood loss" Lelani added then I did what she asked but what came next made me want to scream so loudly

After like 10 minutes my back was more painful than it was before!!!!!!

I was about to say something when my vision changed to something I wished I could not see.

You will never win Crown Princess Amy Phantomhive Shadow. I will end your life once and for all and claim the kingdom of Myths once and for all!

Now I have no clue what pisses me off more: My back pain or that vision. Probably an equal mix.

I sat up then held my sword

This is the final fight. I WILL LIBERATE MY KINGDOM ONCE AND FOR ALL!

I was about to say one thing when I heard explosions from outside

"Blaze please tell me you've brought me what I requested" I asked him

"If you mean the meat then yeah. Here" then he tossed the item to me.

(It's a decapitated human arm without the hand)

I took one bite of it and bloody hell did my stomach twist so much.

I transformed into Sona once more

I opened my jet black eyes then saw my antlers and tail

"Wow. Amy you look amazing and terrifying" Ciel told me

"Thanks C...this is the demonic side to me. Sona the Wendigo Demon. A being who I unfortunately require consuming human flesh to turn into until I get my metallic swirl marking somewhere on my body." I explained then my ear twitched

"I will admit seeing you with human flesh colored ears looks...well....weird" Fenrir told me

"Yeah and it feels weird having these tiny cold ears compared to my fluffy warm cat ears I normally have on top of my head where these antlers are now" I replied then looked at my hands. I have these talon like claws. Sharp enough to break skin entirely....maybe...

"THAT'S IT!" I shouted in delight when it came to me

"What's it?" Sebastian asked

"I know how to kill Luxio and ensure he never re-incarnates himself! I have these talons for claws and I know for a fact, they can break skin"

"Oh now I know where you are going with this"

"Indeed. I am going to make sure this guy never comes back" I replied when Amybrine clocked on to my plan

Amybrine's POV

I walked over to Amy when she said that then gave her an amulet I normally wear

"What's this?" she asked me

"Something that I carry around. It belonged to someone who I used to be friends with then when she was assassinated I held onto it as a reminder that come what may, no matter the hardships life will bring, there is always something to come home to. You of all people have all of us to come home to. Amy to me you are more than a friend, your the sister I never had. And I don't want to lose someone else I care about so please come back to us alright?"

"I will Amybrine" then she hugged me before darting out with Sebastian

I will never forget you Zara. My childhood friend

About four hours later whilst we all sat in the living room then Amy came in with Sebastian holding her in his arms. Blood pouring down the side of her face but her hands are covered in it.

"IS SHE?!" I asked in worry

"No. She won. She actually destroyed his heart then I was able to get rid of him forever. She just used too much of her magic alongside the injuries, this was bound to happen" Sebastian explained then we got her bandaged up and let her rest in her room. Fenrir stayed whilst Lelani, Edward, Lyla and Adam returned to the mystic isles to spread the great news. I decided to do the same in my world.

"CITIZENS OF HELL! FOR YEARS WE LIVED IN FEAR OF LUXIO BREAKING THE BARRIER TO OUR WORLD BUT NO MORE! AMY SHADOW LED THE ASSASSINATION OF HIM AND HAS SUCCEEDED! LUXIO IS NO MORE!" And the cheers were insane. Everyone was glad to be able to go about their lives no longer in fear

Amy's POV

Three days have passed since I finally killed Luxio. Finally freed my kingdom and my people. My wounds are still healing so uh Fenrir ain't letting me do any training which as unfortunate as it may sound, I'm glad. I can actually relax with my wolf.

All of us were in the living room with Fenrir and I playing a card game he taught me.

"So Amy remember how I wanted to talk to you about something?" Fenrir asked

"Yeah?"

Then he took out a box with my name on it and the grey-wolf crest.

"When male heirs to the wolf tribe turn 15 like I am now, since I'm a year older than you, we need to choose what is known as an Alpha Female. For generations they typically pick their wives or sisters and I intend to follow my dad. Who picked mom..." Fenrir started then I opened the box. Inside was a beautiful crescent moon pendant on a golden chain.

"Are you asking me to be yours?" I asked and Fenrir nodded

"Then my answer is yes." I replied with a smile and eyes closed.

Fenrir then helped me put on the pendant as I held my hair out of the way then we spent the rest of the day relaxing whilst my wounds heal.