kanade x yuzuru ( haha . wala lng )

Yuzuru: Hey Kanade, do you want to stay here? I've just realized, you know, there are others like Yuri, Hinata and the rest, who couldn't find their way here, right?

Kanade: I suppose.

Yuzuru: And they might end up staying here, like Yuri, being sad, suffering and resisting life.

Kanade: I guess.

Yuzuru: But if we stay here, we can teach them, like we did this time, about how the satisfactions of life and help them graduate. Maybe I came here to play that role... So, won't you stay with me? If you stayed here, I woulnd't be lonely, even in this world. I might have said it before, but I want to be with you.

Yuzuru: Because... I-I really love you. I love you.

Yuzuru: Why aren't you saying anything?

Kanade: Because I don't want to.

Yuzuru: Why?

Kanade: Because if I tell you my feelings, I'll disappear.

Yuzuru: Why?

Kanade: Because I came to this world "thank you" to you.

Yuzuru: What do you mean?

Kanade: I was able to stay alive because of your heart.

Kanade: Even now, your heart is beating inside my chest. My one regret was being unable to say "thank you" to the person who saved my life. I wanted to tell you so badly that you got lost and wandered here, to afterlife.

Yuzuru: No way... But how did you know it was me?

Kanade: I realized when I first stabbed you: you didn't have a heart. You also regained your memories when you were sleeping on my chest. Your body recognised the sound of its own heartbeat.

Kanade: Please Yuzuru, said what you said earlier once more.

Yuzuru: I-I can't! You'll disappear!

Kanade: Yuzuru, please!

Yuzuru: I just can't do it!

Kanade: Yuzuru! Let me believe what you've always believed. That living is wonderful!

Yuzuru: Kanade... I love you. Let's be together forever.

Kanade: Thank you, Yuzuru.

Yuzuru: Stay... stay with me forever!

Kanade: Thank you so much...

Yuzuru: Kanade!

Kanade: Thank you for loving me.

Yuzuru: Please don't disappear! Kanade!

Kanade: This gift of life you gave me... Thank you so much.

Yuzuru: KANADE!

And she was gone.

:3