8

hailey's pov :

me and ale cuddle for a while. i feel so bad abt them seeing us holding hands still.

me : we have to tell them.

i facetime everybody in a group facetime. i put ale in frame. i'm laying against his chest. as soon as i see everyone, they look angry.

me : we have something to tell you.

desi : yeah we know.

kairi : why didn't you tell us before.

mattia : we saw you holding hands.

alvaro : it doesn't matter if y'all were holding hands tho

robert : it just matters that you didn't tell us

roshaun : why didn't you say something

ale : because it just happened.

desi : you have 2 minutes to explain yourselves before i hang up

me : it might take more then 2 minutes

ale : just let us explain

me : so the second night y'all were over, ale purposely cuddled me again and i accidentally cuddled back but we both liked it.

ale : and we both liked the kiss from the live. so after hailey dropped everyone off, we went back to her house and talked about it.

me : and we agreed something was going on between us. then we kissed again and cuddled.

ale : then we went to eat dinner and when we got back was when mattia and alvaro saw us.

me : and we didn't tell you because we wanted to wait for the perfect time. and we wanted to do it in person.

ale : we're sorry. we just wanted to all be together when we did it.

me : we're not even dating...just...like each other. right now.

desi : you can't be fucking serious right now.

me : what the hell are you talking about?

desi : you could have invited us over.

me : y'all had just went home. it was dark. we're literally seeing each other tomorrow.

desi : not anymore we aren't.

ale : why? we always go to the beach on saturday's.

robert : i'm kind of gonna go with desi on this one. i'm not coming tomorrow either.

alvaro : me either.

roshaun : same.

mattia : i'm not coming

kairi : i ain't going tomorrow.

desi : sorry i gotta go. i'm gonna go talk to my friends who AREN'T hiding a relationship from me.

desi hangs up and the rest of the boys get off the call. i put my phone down and burst into tears.

ale wraps his arms right around me and comforts me. i cry into his chest, getting mascara on his shirt.

he rubs my back. i'm crying so much that i fall asleep. he starts playing with my hair and he falls asleep too.