Purdy Perfection

Just as we arrived, Ash was dancing on the bar with a couple of dancers. No suprise there. Andy shouted at him before he took off his trousers and looked at him in dissapointment. He turned to me and explained that they were meant to be on the low and theres the bass player showing off on a bar. Not good.

Andy dragged him off the bar violently and into the tour bus where he started screaming at him about how he should be more careful when he needs to hide himself.

After a few minutes of... uh well rage, Andy called me onto the bus. I sat awkwardly next to Jake who was tuning his guitar. He kept looking at me and then back at his guitar. I think he recognises me or... well maybe he likes me. Stupid Renee, why would anyone from BVB like you? Ugh. Oh shit. Its cause my tops torn, forgot about that.
"Um, Mr Biersack... Ugh Andy? Sorry, im really nervous cause... well look at you guys haha. Well, is there a chance i could have a top, or something? Um, please?" I said witha giggle. How fucking stupid of me. Mr Biersack?! What was i thinking?
"Sure babe, theres one in the closet at the back" He replied sexily.
Babe? He called me babe! Wow okay Renee, don't faint, not now. Just say thanks and get the damn shirt. "Th...thanks Andy" I stuttered in amazement. Fuck, seriously Renee?

Andy's POV
Babe? Seriously? ugh shes gonna know i like her now... fuck. well i guess her fave guy liking her aint so bad hehe... ah what the hell stop being so cocky Andy.

Maybe if i just accidentally catch a glimpse of her when shes putting the... no. Such a perv Andy. Umm... Whatever it's not that bad, I'll do it.

I walked over to the bunks in the other room on the bus and walked in, right when she had her top off.
"Oh shit im so sorry... um, i was just gonna go grab my hairspray... oh my god im so sorry" i lied, oh god she's even hotter topless.

"uh, it's fine i guess" she said shyly. I looked at her beautiful body. Wow, she's so... perfect. She's an angel... wait.
"Um, Renee? Are those... scars on your ribs?" I asked sensitivly, worried sick about her. She nodded and walked over to me, still topless. She hugged me and began to sob into my shirt. Yes, this is perfect, im comforting my love...

"Andy i'm so so sorry... I did that before i ran away. Its a long story that i'm sure you don't want to hear. I just... i couldn't take it anymore." Renee continued to cry.

"Hey, Renee. Look at me" i asked and she obeyed. I smiled. "Look, these are my scars." I showed her the top of my leg.
"You can't tell the Army you saw these, cause as far as they know - it never happened. I'm only anti cutting because i know i regret them. But trust me, i love you Renee. Theres no need for this anymore. Believe me. I am here for you. Stay on tour with us, sing backup or something. Anything so i can be with my sweetheart." I begged.

**and im gonna end it there haha, next chapter coming soon guys!**