Chapter 15

Jenna POV:
I looked at the coughing Rose and sighed. How could this have happened? We went to having a happy  and cheerful party to tending to Septimus' ex. And in my opinion, exes should be ignored. I dipped another handkerchief in cool water and placed it on Rose's head.
  "Feelin' any better?" I muttered to Rose who was clenching her teeth in pain.
  "N-n-n-no..." she stuttered.
Knock knock.
Is that Sep? I thought hopefully. I couldn't stand caring for the person who betrayed him another second. I rushed to open the door and in the doorway was not my brother. It was Foxy.
Septimus POV:
I started to panic. Which charm was used on Rose? I mean like, the symptoms are almost nearly the same!
—————————————————
SicknessCharm:
Sudden coughing, terrible headache, feel like the lungs are exploding.
Illness Charm:
Sudden coughing, terrible headache, feel like your coughing out blood
—————————————————
I gulped as I reread my Charms book again. So did she feel like her lungs were exploding or if she was coughing blood? I thought in frustration. I knew for a fact that a really strong Charm was being used on her and she could die in 24 hrs if the correct UndoCharm is not used!
Even though I kinda hated her for running away with Foxy, I didn't want her to die!
I put my face in my hands. My yellow curls were all messy and dusty from being in the Pyramid library for a few hours. And every hour that ticked by, felt like every one hour less that Rose would stay with me.
Rose POV:
"Rosey come on, let's go home," Foxy said soothingly.
I tried to stand up but nearly fell. In the end, Foxy carried me away to his apartment; bridal style. My head was aching so bad and I've never felt like my lungs were gonna explode before!
But I could not understand why, why I would let Foxy carry me away! Wasn't I running away from him? Why did I suddenly believe him? Again?
Foxy POV:
After finally bringing Rose back again from the retched Palace, I brought her to my room and laid her gently on the bed. Next, I went to my living room and took out the stinky Lizard Tongue Charm from my mouth. Eurgh. It was disgusting. Next, a took out LoveCharm from my charm box. A Power777 LoveCharm.