Chapter 28

Foxy brought Rose through arches after arches after he had entered Marcia's Hub. He had also knocked out the 3 Drummins which to him was a piece of cake. He was bringing Rose to his master; or Controller as you would say.

  They were travelling for a long time in silence until Rose murmured, "Why are you doing this, Foxy? I trusted you,"
  Foxy let out a low chuckle that scared Rose. She squirmed in his grip only for Foxy to Grab her tighter. Rose bit her lips in order to prevent her from yelling,
  "Why? It's because I want to," Foxy laughed maniacally, his red eyes glowed brighter, stinging Rose's pure green eyes. "Don't you know how much power I am gaining?."
  Rose dropped her head as she endured the pain.
  Foxy brought her to a place with lots of sand dunes. They travelled to a castle with red sand surrounding it.
  "Where are we?" Rose whispered with her heart in her mouth.
  "Red City," Foxy grinned and walked into the Red Castle.
The moment they stepped through the door, both of them were blindfolded by the guards and marched further into the Castle. After walking for 2 hours, Rose felt like her legs were about to fall off when they arrived in front of 2 huge gold doors with rubies. Their blind folds were taken out and they stepped into room.
On the ruby throne sat a Queen with a Red Crown and white hair. Her eyes held a cold look to them and to her left was a sword, sharpened and ready for any head-cutting.

  Foxy had brought Rose to the Red Queen's domain.

  On the right of the Red Queen stood a sorcerer with dark hair and dark green eyes. He eyed Foxy and his companion gleefully.
"Master, you majesty," Foxy murmured as he bowed before the Red Queen.
Rose hurriedly copies his actions and bowed too. The sorcerer; Orraton-Marr laughed a at how badly Rose was shaking.
"Never expected your little boyfriend to do this huh?" he smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend."
Orraton-Marr and Foxy laughed at her comment but the Red Queen remained silent. Her steel gaze were burning holes through Rose's head.
"That's not what you said one week ago my dear," Foxy snarled at Rose's trembling figure.

"So, do you have enough Darke Magyk now?" the Red Queen finally spoke.
  "Almost. I still have to get hold of Garmin," Orraton-Marr grumbled.
  Rose's eyes widened. Garmin were fearsome Mythikal creatures with pure white hair and a tongue as long as a snake's one. But yet they were thought to be long gone.
  "Garmin are long gone! Forget about it and let me go! What do you want from me anyways," Rose snapped.
  The Red Queen's passive but cold expression twisted and turned into anger. She reached out to the sword at her left and pointed it at Rose's trembling figure.
  "We want you to tell us all the passwords of this 'Wizard Tower' before we let you go. Anymore words and you're head will be on my door," she snarled.
  Rose gulped and nodded her head slowly.

  For the next few days, Orraton-Marr and the Red Queen locked Rose in one of the dungeons and demanded for the passwords for Wizard Tower. Rose refused each time and the Red Queen was getting impatient. The other day, Rose heard part of the Red Queen's conversation with Orraton-Marr.

  "This is getting nowhere. I demand that you bring another little Wizard here instead of this trash. Get your little minion to bring her back,"
  "Yes, my Queen but I'm sure she's bound to relent one day-"
  "I'm not waiting anymore! Send this scum back and bring me another wizard!"

  Rose felt relieved. She was going to be released.
  Moments later, Foxy trudged into the dungeon and grabbed her by her arm and dragged her to one of the arches to bring her back to the Castle. Just as the Red Queen had ordered.

  Unknown to Orraron-Marr, Septimus, Marcia and Beetle had arrived in Red City. And even more coincidental, they bumped into Foxy, Rose and Orraton-Marr.
  "Rose!"Septimus gasped in disbelief.
  "S-Septimus?" Rose stuttered.
  Orraton-Marr scowled.
  "Septimus! How did you get here?"
  "We went through the wrong arch and ended up here! What are you doing here?"

  While this conversation was taking place, Orraton-Marr muttered a Forget Spell.
  "William Fox, bring these Wizards back," he commanded before storming back to the Red City.
  Foxy brought the 3 confused wizards and one confused Chief Hermetic Scribe back to the Castle. The next day, the 4 of them totally forgot what had happened and carried on their lives as usual.
  Rose forgot that she was held captive for 4 days and Septimus, Marcia and Beetle forgot about their trip to the Red City.
  Hence they did not know about evil plan Orraron-Marr was plotting. Orraton-Marr had Released Foxy and did a Forget Spell on him too, making Foxy forget about all the deeds he had done. Septimus and Beetle totally forgot that Foxy was ever Controlled.
  But, Rose still remained in a relationship with Foxy. And Septimus was still unhappy.

ωσя∂ ¢συит: 878

Thanks for reading!

Please

Vote

&

Comment!