Chapter 23

What William Fox saw in the glass ball:
Third person P.O.V:
It was nearing MidNighte. The Manuscripton was closed and Beetle had retired to his chambers. All scribes had gone home. All but one.

Foxy crept into the Charms Room and using the Keye that he had stolen from Beetle, he opened the door. He crept inside and walked down the stairs, paying particular attention to the slightly more creaky ones. Finally, he arrived inside the Wild Charms Bookstore.

Foxy walked swiftly from the A section to the L section, trying to make as little noise as possible. He scoured through the bookshelves of the L section before finally finding a charm; a Languid Lizards Tongue Charm, and crept back upstairs and out of the Manuscripton, back to the ramblings. He thought that no one saw him. Indeed, no one spotted a scribe entering the Manuscripton at the dead of night, everyone but one, a Spy Fly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Back to present time-
Beetle was in the Wizard Tower sick Bay with Septimus, both ready to start interrogating Foxy when he woke up.  Rose was no where to be found but Septimus was sure that she was most likely in the Charm Library carrying out her every day's work.

  "Who knew this puny scribe had such guts?" Septimus grumbled and sunk back further into his chair.

  Beetle sighed and muttered, "I had no idea, I used to think of him as a friend. But to be truthful, this is so unlike of Foxy. Before you started dating Rose, Foxy was an awesome person with no jealousy in his heart. I wonder what happened to him for him to become like this..."

  Septimus had the same thoughts too. He used to hang out with Beetle and Foxy at Wizard Sandwiches for a sausage sandwich and so  Fizz Froot. Suddenly, Foxy let out a small groan and slowly opened his eyes. He's awake at last. Septimus thought grumpily. Foxy allowed his eyes to adjust to the bright lights in the sick Bay and slowly sat up. But something was off. His eyes were red.

A/N: Cliffhanger~
Anyways, I finally updated and I'm SORRY again if it's kinda short but..srsly I have no time tday but...anyways. It's 9 August! That means it's...Singapore's birthday! Happy National Day!!~🇸🇬
And to everyone who's not Singaporean, have a good day ^w^
ωσя∂.¢συит: 396 ωσя∂ѕ