Tuesday, January 6

Its 2pm and I still haven't got a call from Brooklyn. Wow.

I thought of just letting it go because we're obviously not meant to be communicating all the time. Maybe our friendship was till yesterday only.

😭😩😓😣😏😖!!

So the day passed boringly. Or I guess I felt bored because the last two days were incredible! Perhaps, the two most memorable days yet!🙌

My camera roll is filled with loads of pictures of Brooklyn!

Enough! Its 6 in the evening I don't see any sign of Brooklyn's call so I'M gonna call HIM now😤

I called him and he picked it up in the secondth time.

"Brooklyn? You said you were gonna call me LAST night and you still didn't show up man. What's the matter?"
"Thank Goodness you called me Laviza! I wanna tell you something very very important, AND awesome! Meet me at the ice-cream parlour near my house at 7 please?"
"But what is it about?"
"Nah just wait baby"
"Okay. Bye! See you"

Haha damn, he called me BABYYYY😱😍✌️

I asked Dad to drop me there and he agreed. He said he's gonna Skype with my family till then.

So after an hour, I was standing right in front of an ice-cream parlour, namely "Dive in Scoops"

I went inside and since Brooklyn wasn't there, I chose a table myself😛

Brooklyn came in after a few minutes with some papers in his hand.
"Sorry for being late- Traffic you know"

I smiled and gave a nod.

"So whats the thing all about?"
"Guess what?! My first official match with Arsenal, against Liverpool is on hand!! I couldn't call you 'cause I was busy." He was jumping with excitement.

Seeing him like this honestly made me even more glad😸

"Oh God, really?! Thats totally awesome!"
"I know, right? Check this out"

He handed me the papers- basically the information about his first match. By then Brooklyn had ordered two scoops of chocolate for both of us.

I congratulated him loads. His match would take place in Liverpool, on the 11th. YES! The day of my concert in Liverpool! Woohoo!!

We talked about this until it was 7:40.

"I gotta go now. Thanks, bye." I said, after getting a text from Dad.
"Oh alright. I think I better be going as well. Bye!"

Two good news' yaayy!!
1- Brooklyn's having his first official match.
2- Its on the same date and place as my concert!😄

At 1am, Brooklyn and I did quite a lot snap-chatting😋
We were even sending our pathetic snaps, making each other laugh. Gosh!
I asked him about how many girlfriends he's had in the past, and his reply was '2'.

He then asked me how many bfs I've had, I just said none because Brooklyn is the only boy I've loved so far.

From my perspective, time was just flying. But London did give me some lovely memories yet though😇