Wednesday, January 7

"Laviza, come here! Hurry up!!" shouted Dad.
"Yo, what happened?"
"See this" he said, pointing towards the tv. He had this suspicious look on his face.

A news channel was showing Brooklyn and mine pictures, having ice-cream in the park. They even captured the moment when he held my hand and took me to the ice-cream stand.

I looked at Dad and he was like, "? Tell ?" 😶😶

"Erm, we were just having some ice-cream, Dad. Chill. Brooklyn and I are just 'friends' okay? Nothing to worry about."
"But don't you see how these paps made a big deal out of it? And what if this goes all over the internet?"
"Oh come on Dad. I'm actually famous now. So people would believe me when I say that these are just rumours😊"

He sighed.

I texted Brooklyn; "did you see the news? These paps😑"

A reply came just after a minute; "yeah. But its true isn't it? I really really like you. Do you?"

WHAAATTT?!?!?! BROOKLYN LIKES ME?!😱

I started trembling .. should I tell him the truth? Or should I just let us stay friends? Oh God I'm so freaking confused.

The moment I started typing, another message came- by Brooklyn;
"Hahahaha I was just messing around😂😂 Did you get scared? Lol sorry!!"

Ohhh noooo😭 He was just MESSING AROUND?!

"You scared the crap out of me😡" I texted back.

"Sorry😔"
"Its okay :')"

That day me and Brooklyn didn't have any plans to go out whatsoever, so I started watching Youtube videos. I also rehearsed for my performances on the 'AlphaDog Family Tour'

Dad was judging me and telling me my weak points😋