Friday, January 9

Omg! I was going on the 'Alpha Dog Family Tour' yaayyy!!✌️
Plus, Dad was also going back home today.

It was 7 in the morning(Yawn)😷
Dad said that I didn't need to go to the airport to drop him off. So we hugged a Good-Bye and he went off😒

I went to the airport with a type of guard sent by Mr.Blair, as everyone was supposed to reach Bristol from their cities.

It only took me about 30min or so to reach Bristol. There was a tour bus waiting for all of us. I took a seat beside Joshua😄 we chatted all the way to the hotel.

Thank God I got my own room! Now me and Brooklyn could talk without anyone listening😝 Haha.

Our concerts were at the same location, and the best thing was that two different singers/duos/bands have to perform with each other😃

After getting some rest, we gathered at the Lobby to hear about who will be performing with whom. I was assigned with Harvey Cantwell. We got two songs to sing.

At 6, we took off to the place we were gonna have our concerts. Brooklyn and I talked on voice call on my way📱 He wished me best of luck🍀

There was a large crowd waiting to hear us😶 Harvey and I had practiced literally a lot, because we didn't want to make any mistake as we've never sung a duo.

Mr.Blair was lining us up and we got to be the second😨 I was nervous as crap!

Bailey and Bars and Melody went first. The crowd went crazy during their performance👌 They did a pretty good job out there!

Then, it was Harvey and mine turn. Eeeehhhh!!

I was kinda feating in the first song so he started singing first. I joined in then. After a while, I realised how fun were we actually having!☺️ We ended up our two songs and I gave a flying kiss to the crowd😋

There were many performances left so we took seats beside the stage, instead of standing backstage. I was texting Brooklyn along with listening to them.

It was 9 when we reached our hotel, after having dinner at a fine restaurant. I was sooo tired that I directly went to sleep💤. Without changing, I mean.

I then woke up at 3, and checked my phone; 5 texts and 2 calls from Brooklyn, and 4 texts and 2 calls from my family. OhGod! I just texted my mother because I would wake her if I called. And the same was done with Brooklyn.

His texts were like; "there?", "did your performance end? It was a long time ago", "Laviza?", "HELLO😡", "Fine. Bye."

He was mad at me I guess😭

I texted him; "I'm so sorry Brooklyn I was hell tired so just went to sleep immediately after reaching hotel. Didn't get time to check ma phone. Sorry😣"

It was mid of the night and I had nothing better to do than surfing Youtube.
And so I did, along with some snacks😸

I spent 2hours in watching different Youtube channels. Then I thought of going to the Lobby or for swimming.

It was 8am and we were leaving for Liverpool. I hope I can meet Brooklyn there, as I was going to his match and he was coming to my concert. I miss him so much and I love him so much😭❤️

I put on a baggy tee with skinny pink jeans and took off. I got to sit next to Joshua, again😋

We went straight to the hotel. But I didn't go to my room because I was getting kinda hotel-sick😂 I thought of swimming or playing badminton.
So we all gathered at the tennis court and played badminton:p

After three hours of playing, all of us went to rehearse. This time we were singing individually✌️