Chapter 1 - Warped Tour

Today was the day. I get up from my bed, and text Abby.
Y/N: OMG TODAY IS THE DAYYYYYYYY!!!
A: I KNOW IM SO EXITED!! BE READY BY 5 OR IM GOING WITHOUT YOU!
Y/N: OK.

I sigh , putting my phone down. I look at the clock. 3:56. Crap. I need to get ready!
I go to my closet, and find the outfit I had previously prepared.
I had a Black Veil Brides shirt, ripped black skinny jeans, and black combat boots.
I went to the bathroom and put my h/l up, so I could put my war paint on.

~Time skip brought to you by Andys gazelle legs~

I was about to text Abby until I saw her red Honda pull up into my driveway. "Abby is here! Love you bye mom!" I scream back to my mom, as I run to her car.
"You look amazing!" Abby said. I looked over at her as I buckled in.
She had on black Converse, black skinny jeans, and a Pierce The Veil shirt. Her long black hair was left down, and wavy.
"You don't look too bad yourself!" I said, smiling. 

As we were driving, In The End came on the radio. Abby and I looked at each other, then started to scream the lyrics.
—————————————————————

As we pulled into where the tour was being held, we squealed in excitement. "I want to be so close to the stage that I can SMELL Andy!" I screamed, getting a few glances from people.
Abby just chuckled, and we headed towards the stage where there were already a few people there. Good thing we got up super early
—————————————————————-

SO, this is my FIRST fanfic, and I hope people read it...
ANYWAY, I will post new chapters every Monday and Friday, maybe a different day if I can't those days.

Word Count: 319

Sorry this chapter was so short 🙃