Floofy Kitties

Y/N pov:

I close my phone before leaving work, Hot Topic. My boyfriend, Andy, just messaged me that he has a surprise that I'll love.

I walk out if the mall and to my car, deeply thinking about what he possibly could have gotten me.
As my thoughts run aimlessly in my mind, I realized i almost walked past my car. I get in and put in Pierce The Veils "Selfish Machines" cd.

————Time skip brought to my mee———

Andy pov:
After I messaged y/n about my little surprise for her, I laid on the couch petting the kittens. I hope she likes kittens.. I think. She has been talking about kittens almost non stop for the past few weeks, so I decided to get her some today. They are both females, one is black with blue eyes, and one is gray with a blue eye and a yellow eye.

I named the gray one smokey, because she looks like smoke. I will let her name the black one.

—————————————————————

Y/N pov:

I get all exited as I pull into the driveway. My mind is still running wild with what he could have gotten. As I open the door, I can hear shuffling coming from the kitchen.

I head to the source of the noise, and see Andy with a... box?

"Andy, what's in the box?" I ask him, to which he replies with "Your surprise!"

I chuckle at how he acts like a child, and walk over to the box. I set my keys and phone down on the counter, and Andy moves out of the way.

Meow!

I gasp, now knowing what is in the box.
I look at Andy with a look of shock and excitement. He has a big goofy grin on his face, meaning he wants me to open it.

I nearly tore the box open, and there sat two kittens! 

"Oh my gods!! Andy they are so cute!" I squeal, almost crying from joy.

"I know! They are both girls, and I named the gray one Smokey. What are you gonna name the black one?" he says, pointing at a beautiful black kitten with silky fur and the bluest eyes I've ever seen (A/N: on a cAT). I picked it up, and it started purring.

I looked at Andy, who was holding Smokey, and said , " Midnight."  He looked up with confusion on his face. "Her name is Midnight, because she is black like the night." I said. He smiled. "I love it." he simply said.

———————-Time skippo———————

The kittens are both asleep, and they kinda look like yin/yang. I take a picture and post it on Tumblr with the caption : "Andy got me kittens 😭 Best. Day. EVER!!". I turned my phone off, and put it on the charger. I rolled over to see a smiling Andy, and I cuddle him.
"Do you like your surprise?" he asks.
"Nope. I loved it!!" I said. He looked nervous when I said nope and I giggled.

He just smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"I love you." he said.
"I love you too." I said as I gave him a kiss.

I cuddled into his chest, listening to his heartbeat, as sleep soon took me over.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yayyyy I wrote an imagineee!

So uh i hope my 2 readers aren't gonna be disappointed if they come back and see this is now an imagines book but oh wellz.
Hope u guys liked ittt
U should definitely share this with your friendsss

-opiu outtt-