Warped Tour (Pt. 2)

(A/N: I'm sorry i didn't update yesterday, I didn't have signal 😔... )

After the show ended, Abby and I headed backstage. "This is so exiting! I'm finally going to meet my saviors in person!!" I screeched, and walked up to the table.

First, I went and saw Jake and CC. They were really nice and funny, and I got lots of pictures with them.

Next , I went to Ashley and Jinxx. They looked so cute together! I got pictures with them, and Ashley decided to take a selfie on my phone with Jinxx. He opened my phone to see my wallpaper, which was Andy, of course. "Ooh, does someone like Andyy?" Ashley teased, to which I blushed because Jake and CC have now come over to look.

"Who doesn't love Andy? He's so perfect in every way! His hair, perfectly combed everyday, his slim but strong build, his smile is to DIE for, and his eyes, they are the bluest I could ever dream of. And his voice, oh my gods! It's so deep and amazing, I love everything about him!" I start ranting, not even noticing that I was. I blushed so hard, I think all my blood was in my head. Ashley started to giggle, and I looked confused. The rest started to join in, and looked behind me.

I turn around to see a blushing Andy. I just stare at his perfection, and how HE was blushing because of .... me?

"H-hi.." I stammer, breaking what seemed like a trance. "Hey." he said back, and I almost fainted. DAmN his voiCE iS sO fxckinG Ajshdjjdjej.

"So, uh you seem to like me alot. I seem to recognize your warpaint from somewhere?" He jokes, because I went with his look.
"Haha, yea I went with your look.." I awkwardly laugh.

"So would you like a picture?"

I hand him my phone, to which he starts blushing again. He opens camera, and said, " Ash, you should come take a picture of us."

Ashley smiles , and takes the phone. I stand next to Andy, and he wRappEd his arm around my waist and pUlled me into his side.

As Ashley was about to hit the button to take the photo, Andy leaned down and kiSsEd my cHeeK.

I was dying inside, and blushing so fRackiN hard, Ashley started laughing.
Andy took my phone and put his NUMber in it.
"Call me sometime cutie." he said and winked at me.
They all then walked back to the tour bus, and I stood there in shock, trying to process if this was real or not.

Abby pulled up to the side of the tent, and honked her horn.
"EARTH TO Y/N! We gotta go or your mom is gonna kill me!" she screamed

I jumped, and ran over to the car with a huge smile on my face.

As we drove home, I told her everything that happened.

She wanted to see that he actually put his number into my phone, so I opened my contacts. "Oh my gods!" I said.
"He saved his number in my phone under the name of "Daddy Biersack"!" I laughed, and she almost died of laughter.

That was the start of a perfect relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHhHhh so that is the second ANd last part of Warped Tour.

I hope u all liked it, because I am needing inSpiration.. u fEeL mE?

So yah, uhh i follow people back, if anyone cares :).

byeeeeee

-opiu outtt-