15

A Little Mess Up

Lucas's POV

"Make sure that shit is handled, I don't need this coming back to bite me in the ass." I say to Derek on the phone before hanging up.

We've been having some little problems lately with Braelynn's high school, there are some teenagers dealing up there but the problem is they not getting they supply from me, they getting it from my competitor.

Unfortunately they attend the same school as Braelyn and everybody already know that's mine but I don't want them messing with her, so Trey has actually became Brae's unofficial body guard, when she's at school. He is the only one I can really trust to take care of her and not be on no friendly funny shit.

There are some boys that work for people under me that could look after her but I'd rather not give her the opportunity to meet any other boys, they know if you see some shit they handle it and call me, that simple.

While Braelyn has been grounded I've been able to get a lot of work done. It's sad I can't see her when I want but it has forced me to work a little harder. However if her last night being grounded so we definitely linking tomorrow.

"Aye Lucas we finna hit the strip club, you coming?" Asks, Kaine and I nod while standing up from my desk.

"Yeah nigga let's go."

It takes about 10 minutes to get to the strip club and literally one sec before we're in. My crew and I get a few tables close to the stripper poles. They keep us up close because they know we got money to throw.

Its my guys, me, Derek, Travis, Ruben and Kaine, keep the crew small, less snakes and easier to figure out if they do become one.

I come here quite often so I knew a few of the strippers and a few know me, I've even fucked a few but not a lot. My dick aint finna fall off.

Of course the bitch that strips at my table has to be my ex fuck buddy, Tracy. That bitch fine as fuck, thick as fuck, flexible fuck and a good fuck not gonna lie.

"Hey daddy." Tracy says, after coming up to me directly. She runs a hand through my hair.

"Where you been at? I missed you." She says and turns around to shake that fat ass. Ooooooh fuck. I like bitches that twerk.

"Been around, now dance for me." I say and she winks before going back to the pole to do some tricks. She swings around and climbs up before slamming back down on the floor but into a split. She dances for a few minutes staring at me attentively.

Not gonna lie I miss the strip club. She crawls back over to me, seductively looking me in the eye.

"Lucas-" she looks back at me with innocent eyes. "-We should go in the back, maybe have some fun." She grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. I just follow behind, that ass got me in a trance.

When we get to the back room she pushes me up against the wall and grabs me through my pants.

"How long has it been? 3 months, let's change that." She tries to unbutton my pants and Braelynn flashes in my head.

"Oh fuck-" I start to button my pants up again. "-No, we can't."

"Why not?"

"I-I gotta go." I rush out of the room and out of the club. I hop in my car and head over to Braelyn's house. Damn I was this close to cheating... Fuck. I can't wait until tomorrow, I feel too guilty.

I dial Brae's number and she picks up instantly.

"Brae?"

"Yes?"