Mysterious Knight And Friendly Neighbor

Hey!!!!! This is a story where it would have slow updates because i'm not always in romantic mood so it's kinda hard to write something like this. But i hope you like it!!!!

Enjoy!!!!

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!!

Read!!!!

"So? Are you excited for Friday?" Dimitra, one of my friends, asked me as we made our way down to the Labs of our school. Dimitra Lerou is an 16 years old girl with red hair (not her natural) and dark brown eyes she half Greek and she goes to the second grade of High School. I on the other hand i have chocolate brown eyes and hair and i'm also half Greek and Half Swedish since my mum was born and raised there and my dad is Greek and we live in San Francisco in US...weird right?

Our school is a school for kids that want to become IT Specialist, Mechanics and Electricians or they don't care about school at all.

"Not really. I mean a party where they would be able to kidnap you or take your V card by force or drug you...mmm...no i'm terrified! I exclaimed as she laughed at me and the bell ring.

"Meet me and Nicole by the benches after class ok? I will be there with Harry!" She shouted at me as she let me in front of my classroom's door and she hurried to go at the end of the hallway to her classroom. I was waiting for my teacher to come and unlock the classroom while i was chating with Maria, Antonia, Shabiha and Maria and Minas about comics and boys while Minas was being sarcastic.

Maria Papadopoulou (1) was another half Greek half Spanish student and she was in my grade (1st Grade of High School) and she had black eyes and hair that where curled and were touching her shoulders and she was a little chubby and she has dark skin colour. She was one of my trustworthy friends after my best friend Nicky.

Antonia Nicolou was my another trustworthy friend and she was fully Greek and she has brown eyes and blond to brown hair that reached her waist and she was a little pale and tall and skinny. She was an outspoken person and she is very understanding in some situations. She was born in Sweden from Greek parents but her dad was working to the local College as Professor. Her mum died in a shooting that had happen in a bank a few years back, she never talks about it so i don't know more information.

Shabiha Sali was my another friend (not trustworthy at all but still a friend) that was from Turkey and has brown skin, black hair that reach her waist and black eyes. She was also a little chubby and a little dumb...

Maria Niara (2) was Shabiha's best friend she had brown hair (not her natural, she was blonde at first) and has hazel eyes and she is from Albania. She is really quiet and she looks a little depressed. She is short and skinny and her hair are pixie like.

Minas Nicou was another fully Greek student and twin brother of the bad boy's best friend. He had dark brown hair and black eyes. He was tall and really really sarcastic and fun to be around. He was also talking Martial Arts so he was athletic. We met a year before High School as we hang out in the same group. And i think he is gay but he never admits...

"Oh! Here he comes!!!!" Antonia squealed as she tagged my arm as Allan Marcus was passing by, her crush. He was tall skinny looking guy with black hair and eyes and dark skin...he was the schools Jock.

"Geez! Antonia make it more obvious!" Minas teased her with a smirk earning a warning glare from Antonia and we all rolled our eyes at the soooo normal scene.

"She could just faint on Valeria's arms. So i think that the minimum fangirling reaction we can take" Maria (1) said as she laughed at my reaction to smack Minas' head.