Day At The Park And Breakfast

Hello!!!!!! Thank you for the 45 reads!!!!!! I hope in the this chapter i'll get a comment or a vote!!!! So on Friday i got the "amazing" news that if i ditch four more times lessons at school i will stay for another year in my 1st grade of Senior High School....and my parents have no clue...i'm preparing my grave....so if i don't update means i'm dead....

Anyway!!!

Enjoy!!!

Read!!!

Comment!!!!

Vote!!!!!

Valeria POV (Before Rich knocks the door)

I woke up thinking about that knight and the kiss, my lips still felt soar by it....but it wasn't unpleasent ir actually good...weird right?

Suddenly i heard Sammy's voice telling someone to hurry up and then i heard my house's graden's door being open with that annoying sound that make my ears hurt! I looked the ceiling and sighed...i forgot that i had babysitting!!!!

Shit!!! I looked at the clock to my light stand and it showed 11:59 am...almost 12 pm. Time to woke up! I jumped by the sound of the doorbell and put my aqua blue sleepers and my blue robe over my Hello Kitty pjs.

I run downstairs and as i was about to breath out and smile i saw...guess who? RICK FREAKING FAITH holding a small bike and next to him Sammy with a plastic bag with two balls in it and a flower in his hands...awww! such a gentleman...unlike his older brother.

"Did I had to babysit Sam and I forgot it?" I voice my question embaressed by my mind being to that knight from the party. Rick just shook his head no as he was checking me out...what? Why is he checking me out? I embaressed wrapped my robe around me covering the Hello Kitty picture from my pijamas' shirt.

"I thought....to go to the park with me and Ri you can bring Ni with you" Sammy said smiling to me and he stepped towards the door and gave me the flower he was holding. I smile down at him as i got it and smell it, it didn't smell but i did it for Sammy but my gaze fell to Rick who was looking at me...more like staring...that's creepy.

"Aww, Sammy!!! Thank you for the flower and the invite but i just woke up and Nicole is in her Theater class....she will be home in about twenty minutes. I will pick her up since my parents flew to Sweden for some emergency....i will meet you there okay, Rick? I rambled with an awkward smile on my face as a stupid nerd i am...great and i'm blushing now...can things go any worse? Oh! Wait! Now Rick is smirking thinking it's funny!!!

"Yeah, it's cool!!! I hope is not something too serious with your parents and Sweden. See you in thrity minutes, then? Don't eat breakfast i will buy you, my treat!!! He told me smiling at me and his eyes sparkled with happiness...oh well....free food i can't refuse to that deal! But i looked at him confused because he, Rick Faith, school's bad boy and prankster asking to buy me breakfast...

"Um....sure...thanks? See you then!" I said carefully and then smiled at them as Sammy start jumping up and down with happiness and then start walking out of my garden happily as Rick stayed a few seconds later looking me in my eyes like searching something but as i looked at him he moved the bike the opposite way so he can leave. I slowly closed the door and let a breath out as i looked at my left where it was the living room's window to see them passing by.

What just happen?

I quickly went to my room and rushed through my closet to find something to wear and of course i end up wearing my look-like-jeans leggings and a white turtleneck long sleeve shirt and a camisole without sleeves and my purple trainers since we are going to the park.