Fall In Fall Out

Hey guys!!! Sorry i was late to update!!! I was not sure if you wanted another chapter!!!

Guys!!! I appreciate the views and votes but if you don't leave a comment that you want more how should i know you want more? So please leave one, it doesn't take much time...seconds only!!! Thank you!!!

Also i was thinking to start making videos for ideas with new stories and fanfictions i came up with and you guys to tell me what do you think of them!!! Also i would say stories personal and my opinion on various things!!! Should i do it? I already have a YouTube channel just sitting there without doing anything! Please tell me what do you think!!!

Thank you for the 21 views but let's rise them up!!!

Enjoy!!!

Comment!!!

Vote!!!

Read!!!

Valeria POV

After the whole kiss in the cheek thing happened things are getting weirder and weirder! For example Rick hangs out more with me and my friends and his friend Gabby does too! It's been two months since the dance and i haven't heard or seen the magical kinght after the party and i have dare to talk to Rick about it and his opinion was weird! He said to wait and see...maybe he is under my nose...

Boys!

His borther with my sister are playmates and that's is so cute! They are every afternoon together so me and Rick get to meet too! He is really enjoyable whenever he is not around school eniviroment...i think everyone is...school is stressful and labled...so it forces you to chose what label you want to wear for the rest nine months.

So my parents are also back from Sweden and tension is rising...you see me and my parents never really got along they worshiped my sister but dispised me...they expected more form me and treated me like a slave...most of the time...so now they are back they keep yelling at me about how much of a disapointment i am. Of course none of my friends know about this and my sister is really young to understand what is going on. But things are getting harder and harder to deal with and many times Rick almost caught me crying at school. Almost!

I don't know how much i can put up the whole "i'm happy and not falling apart" act. Many times i thought to go to a psycologist but i don't have the money to.

So i made a plan; Get a part- time job and the local book store and coffee shop and rise just enough so i can pay for my appoiments with the psycologist! So here i am.

I'm sitting to miss Leah's book store waiting for her to finish with a clint.

"Thank you!!!" She said with a smile as the a boy around thriteen left with a book about Ancient Mythology.

Leah Misleto was an African American thrity four years old lady. She had braided hair and long till her waist and a happy smile all the time! Her shop was like a home to me whenever my parents were in town. You see my dad is a CEO in a Technological Company and my mum his EA so they take a lot of trips and almost every month they are away in so called bussiness trip.

"Hello, Leria! How can i help?" She asked me with a smile but fell once she saw mine didn't appear.

"What happened, sweety?" She asked as she montion to me to come behind the chasier.

"As you know...my parents are back and the whole "I'm disapointment" thing started again but i do everything i can! I clean, i keep my grades up, my behavior perfect, my friends are no drug dealers! In return i only ask to pay for my Theater class and cook...nothing else and they never come to my plays! But they are always on my sister's!!! I don't get it! What's wrong with me?" I told her in anger as tears picked up in my eyes and slipped down to my cheeks.