First Day At School After The Dance

Rick POV

After the amazing day i had with Valeria i couldn't wait to feel her hand in mine again or in general to be around her.

So when my alarm clock ranged in my ear because i had slept and my phone was underneath my pillow i didn't curse it like i usually do. I just closed it and went to have a hot shower and then i got dressed in blue t-shirt and a white shirt above it and black jeans.

I went to my brother's room to make sure he was awake and my thoughts were right...he wasn't awake so i passed three minutes trying to get him to wake up. Then our dad came in the room and told us that our mum had a headache and i was in charge of breakfast and that he will get Sam ready.

As i was ready to shout my dad and brother down for breakfast when Gabby showed up from the back door and hugged me screaming that she was back.

"So what is for breakfast, chef lovestruck Rick?" she playfully asked and i just glared at her when she called me "lovestruck" i was not in love...well i am but my pride doesn't let me to admit it! I didn't had the time to answer her question for what we have for breakfast because Sam runned in the kitchen screaming.

"Omelet!!!!!!!" He screamed and waved his hands as he run in the kitchen like a mad man.

Me and Gabby laughed at him. Soon my dad joined and greeted her and sat down and we had breakfast.

"So Gabriela, how was your boyfriend and the whole trip?" He asked her as he put his cup of coffee down and took a fork with omelet on it and eat it.

"It was amazing. George was a gentleman and he showed me the sights and every hot spot around the Campus. He told me his college had also IT Department and he will be glad to have me around as soon as graduate from Vocational School. I'm thinking about it...." Gabby smiled brightly and start rambling about her trip and everything but i was not with them...my mind was with Valeria and the thought how hard will be to leave without her parents for awhile and how things will be different from now on.

I will be around her at school more...i don't mean like a stalker. But i would like to pass some of my breaks with her just talking or whatever.

"Why you are frowning Gabriela?" My brother asked as and i turn to look at Gabby who was looking her plate and soon i saw a tear slip and fall on her fork.

WHAT DID GEORGE DID TO HER?!?

"Gabby? Why are you crying?" I asked immediately and i put my hand on her back and my other under her chin and make her face me.

I was really angry and sad and curios about what had happened between them...they seemed so happy!

"I...I heard from some girls he met me to that he was sleeping with another girl every single night and when they would ask him why he doesn't have relationship with them he would say that relationship are not for him.....When i ask him about it he told me that those girls were lying and they had a crush on him...i don't know what to believe and if we broke things up and go to his college i will have him in my face everyday!" she exclaimed while sobbing.