Darkness Discovered

A/N:
Hey, guys sorry for the crappy update last time. Hope you like this chapter.

Normal pov:

"Is this the girl?" A brawny man said in a heavy voice referring to the big screen in the middle of the dark room.

"Indeed,she is." A middle age man said in a cold voice

"You got be kidding me,this puny girl is the one I need to kill." The huge man said furiously glancing at the middle age man and then back at the huge screen.

"Kill not,capture,I have herd that you are a nightmare for tough people and this mission is excellent for you." The middle age men remarked.

"Voltaire said that you have business for me. What was that old geezer thinking when he sent me to you?" The muscular man screamed furiously.

"Careful big guy,you should not judge a book by its cover. It may not look like it but trust me, she is a tough nut to crack. I have sent many people like you to capture her but non have come back in one peace" The middle age man explained.

"And the money."

"Of course,you would surely be rewarded but of course after you have completed your assigned mission, so is it deal."

"Humph! let me guess, well since there is money then its a deal."

Ma zhu pov:

"Welcome AGENT16,the meeting is just about to begin"
My boss secretary informed.

"Well then I'll be right there." I replied.

Man these AGENT16's out fit are so uncomfortable but I have to conceal my identity.

"Have you modified the file with the new information I issued you."I asked.

My agency has discovered some serious unusual radio waves from the north.

The high rank agents of this agency are having a meeting over it,which includes me. I am the captain of the elite squad so I am necessary on the meeting.

Right now I am walking through my agency corridor

"Who's that?" I asked pointing at the little boy who was in the training facility

"Thats the new stubborn beyblader. No matter how hard he try's he can't make his direct hit at the point.We are thinking to eliminate him,what do you say agent16"

"That's the most horrible think I've ever heard,I wasn't expecting such immature attitude from the most loyal agent." I immediately said.

"Our society needs such determined soldiers,we need people who refuse to give up".
I walk towards the kid and said.

"Try to breath while focusing your target. Now shoot." I guided the kid.

He did exactly what I said and his blade hit the target like he was some pro. "Good work kid keep practicing and someday you will rip like a pro."

The boy said thanks and I nodded."I will talk to the boss that you are not giving proper attention to the students here."

"well you see ...." The secretory searched for an excuse.

"Let's go meeting is about to begin." I cut him of.

"Indeed,should I give you your file?"

"Yes." I replied.

I attended the meeting. It didn't really solve any issue though.

"Agent16,the boss has wished to see you."

"I will be right there." He doesn't really call me. If there is a mission he always asks his secretaries to inform me. The meeting, the boss, some thing is definitely not right here.

What could he possibly want from me? While these thoughts were pondering in my mind I made my way through the corridor to my boss's office.

He was standing in front of the window turning his back on the entrance.

As I entered he said "It's good to see you AGENT16 I have an important matter to discuss with you."

"What is it boss? Is it related to the following problem we are dealing with?"I asked curiously

"Precisely." He replied.

His expression seemed grave which was making me worried.

"It's hard to explain. I am afraid your reaction won't be hostile after this news."

"Sir! I am well prepared to face any pain that comes in my way, nothing can be worse then what I have been through." I immediately assured him.

I was beginning to get worried but I new how to control my self.

"The thing is that our scientists have studied the intensity and rate of strength of the radio waves and they are similar to the radio waves of the of the machine that was used on you three years ago buy your father."

"So you are saying he is a..a..alive." The world felt like acid coming out of my mouth.

"Yes it is possible that he is alive." My body froze and my heart felt like it was going to come out. That hit the nerve.

The memories of three years ago stabbed my heart tearing it apart.

"It's ok Ma Zhu,everything is fine we are not sure that your father is alive. I just wanted to warn you to be careful."

He put his hand on my shoulder and then on my hidden face giving me a warm smile comforting me.

My boss is actually my guardian,that is why he knows my name. After I lost my home,he found me and my sister all by our selfs.

He turned out to be a great person. He was almost like a father to me and my sister. He is one person I trust the most in this world.

"Thanks a lot for your care boss,I am really great full to you."

"No problem dear after all it is my job to protect you to." I smiled at him and bowed giving him a gesture of thanks before leaving.

A/N:
So this is my second part. The third part is going to come soon.Please vote and comment. love u all xd.