Me and him

A/N:
Thanks for voting my story even though I thought it was boring.
Enjoy the story :).

Kai pov:

"So?" She made a face giving me a gesture to go on.
"Why are you so different?" I asked before getting up.

"What do you mean?"

"You are completely different from other girls, you are not annoying,talkative or anything like girls, why?" I made my point clare.

"well let me guess" she said before drowning in her thought.

" I don't really know, maybe its because I have lived a different life compare to other girls, all my life I have been training that's all"
She explained looking above at the stars.

Training all her life, no wonder why she is so different.

" Next question" she said understanding that her answer was fear enough.

" Why do you always defend me?" this is the question I always wanted to ask.

"Huh?" she raised her brow in confusion.

"Whenever Tyson or anyone criticizes me over being a loner you tell them to let me be, why, I don't understand" I said in a low voice.

She blinked at me few times before answering " cause I understand how you feel"

She understands. No one can understand me. The wound which is there in my heart, no one can understand its pain.

The agony I had suffered no one can imagine it.

"You feel safe in darkness, where no one can find you, where no one can hurt you. You don't want anyone to see that you'r drowning in pain" she is right.
She is so right.

That's exacting how I feel, but how of all people she understands
that.

"However I am not in favor with you being a lone wolf, you cannot pull the dagger that is stabbed inside your heart on your own. There is wound in your heart and staying alone will only make that wound grow more and more" she sighed after giving her big speech.

I don't know what to say now. What does she mean.
"I know it's hard to understand Kai but at least once ask your self, is staying alone really gona help you?" She said glaring in my eyes.

Is staying alone really gona help me? I've never thought of it. I have stayed alone as long as I could remember.

Ma Zhu pov:

He looked deep in thoughts. I looked at the time at my phone and it was almost 8:00pm.

" It's getting late Kai I must leave now" I said getting up breaking him from his thoughts.

"I have one more question" he said. One more question. Well it can't be helped I'm curios enough to know.

" Go on" I said folding my arms.

" What do I mean to you?"
WHAT. Why the hell he would ask me that. He is taking the conversation their again I have to get out of here.

" You are a good friend" I simply answered.

" Are you sure?" WTF.

" Oh look at the time, it's super late I have to g......"

"You always do that" he raised his voice cutting me off. He stand up and turning towards me giving me an intense glare.

"You always run away when I get to that point. One second you act like you like me and the other second you just want to go away.
You are so confusing Ma Zhu."

What? I am confusing. He is the one who always hides his emotions. He almost confuses me to death. Anger started to boil inside me.

"Me?!! I am confusing.You are the one who keeps every thing bottled up inside your self. You are confusing as hell" I shot back at him raising my voice.

"I don't keep thing bottled up inside my self, ok I do but still you are driving me nuts, why don't you just make up your mind" he said silently advancing towards me.

"Why don't you make up your mind, you drive me nuts to" I said in a low voice tearing my gaze from his.

He stayed silent.After few seconds I said " I think I should go now Chi Chi must be getting worried about me".

I turned my back to leave and started walking and then I felt a hand on my shoulder." listen Mazhu I'm sorry, I just....."

" No, I am sorry, please forgive me" I cut him of placing my hand on his and gently pushing it of my shoulder.

I exited the park and started walking fast. I herd his voice trying to stop me but I didn't wanted continue any further conversation.

I felt tears in my eyes but I tried to fight them. No matter how much it hurts I am not going to shed a single tear. I have to be strong.

A/N:
I had fun writing this chapter. please vote and comment. Your votes are my life.
Luv u all xd.:)