"The meeting"

Claire's POV

\\\\\\\\\

Ring-Ring ,Ring-Ring. No answer at the door. Well I guest I should leave now.As soon as I turned out the door's opened.

A lady was at the door with her hair in a ponytail. "Hey! Sorry we didn't open the door, we're still unpacking."

"No, it's okay, you must be Mrs.Espanto. My mom baked this cake, and she wanted to say welcomed to the neighborhood."

"Thanks so much! You should come in for a little bit."

I wanted to say no but that would be impolite. I walked in their house and they we're boxes on boxes.

"Here you can put that cake on the coffe table". She pointed to a tan wooden table.

I put it down and then began to intruduce my self. "Hi i'm Claire Rose I'm 13 years old. and it's a pleasure to meet you. I should going now.

"MOM WHERE DO WE PUT THIS CHAIR?" A deep voice screamed.

Man, why am I being interrupted so much today?A boy run downstairs and then stoped then he saw me.

"Oh. I didn't realized you had a guest mom."

"No,no it's ok. I was just about to leave". I told him. Then I realized that he was Darren Espanto. He's cuter in person.

"Maybe you can stay and tell him about what's going on around here. He's going to Woodward Middle School, are you going their too?" His mom asked.

I nodded. His mom smiled, "Have fun talking guys. I have to unpack some more." And she just left.

"What is youre name?" He asked

"Claire.Claire Rose."

"Um why don't we, um, go to my room?" He said it more like a question then a statement.

"Sure" I just smile and go along with it. Maybe I'm crushing, but just a little.