"The First fight part 2

She dropped her knees. "Darren? Are you okay? l'm sorry? l didn't wanna hurt you but.....

l pulled her down and gave her a kiss. "DARREN!" She yelled. "We really have to get to class now, put your stuff away and follow me."

l saluted. "Ma'am yes ma'am!"

We put away our things and Claire showed me to my homeroom.

"Here it is, room 251. "She whispered as she opened the door.

"May l ask why you are 15 minutes late?" The teacher asked.

"This our new student, Darren Espanto. He had difficuiltly problem with his locker and navigating the hallways so l had to help him." Claire quickly replied.

l can already hear girls murmuring,"Darren? The real one? OMG this is not real life!"

The teacher bought the story. "You guys can take the seats on the back. Talk quietly or read."

As we took are seat back corner of the room, everyone was staring at us and secretly whispering to each other. We sat down and the girls next to our tables turned they chairs around to face us.

"Can you please sing for us?" They all said in unison.

"l mean-l don't-" l just can't deny them.

"Sorry girls, he can't. He's too busy reading. "Claire handed me a book under our table. l pretended to stuff my face into it but the girls.won't stop whining. l shot a.'save me' face at the teacher, hoping she'll understand.

" lf you girls don't mind, will you please turn back to your tables. Mr.Espanto would surely appreaciate that. " The girls pouted but turned around and the teacher, Ms. Turner, smiled and winked me. Finnaly! l acctualy really hate all of the attention. l looked at  Claire to find her giggling.

"What?" l don't know what was so funny.

"Ms. Turner. She.Winked.At you." She said through breaths.

"She's not bad looking women," l teased," maybe she'll take your place Claire."

She punched me in the chest. "l didn't  that l had a 'place' in your heart."

She doesn't know  it yet but she does have a place in my heart. A very big one.

/////////

l put a lot of time and effort into this story so if you like it please vote and comment! That would give me encouragement to write more. Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day!!!