"The first fight"

Claire's POV

/////////////

l walked into the school with darren and logan. lmmediately l hear a girl scream,"OMG IS THAT DARREN ESPANTO?" More girls screams from girls ensued and they pulled him away. A circle of fan girls engulf him and just stare.

"What the hell just happend?" Logan sounded so confused.

"He's the winner on the voice kids". l never broke my stare. He stared at me back with a sorry look.

"Claire- WOAH what in the world is going on?" My other best freind, Bella asked as she walked into the school. l explained to her? hat was happening.

"Darren Espanto? At our school? ls this happening?"

l looked at her quickly. "You don't like him do you?"

"No" She answered and let out a breath. "l don't just like him, l love him l." WHAT? Bella. My best freind. Likes my crush.

"Why do you asked?"

"Nothing." l don't know what to think. l just wanna leave. "l'm just going to home room okay?" l told my two freinds.

l walked through the crowd until l was in the middle with Darren. He held my wrist and l shook him off.

"Mr. Celebrity, l know your famous with the ladies but if don't mind l need to get through my class. "l said angrily. l don't want to see him right now. ls this jealusly?

Darren's POV

/////////////////////////

l dont want all of this attention. l just want Claire right now. She must mad at me. l hurried through the crowd and saw her at her locker. She couldn't open it and she was just bangging on the metal.

She tried again. "6-10-47,6-10-47." She said to herself. "Why Won't this thing open?"

"Need some help with that?" l bent over to help her but she pushed me away.

"Aren't you busy? Go entertain those girls, they probably need you more than l do." She said, still trying to open her locker.

"Claire,stop."l shifted our positions so that i was pinning her back agains the locker and she was staring at me.

"Get.Off.on.Me.Now." She hissed.

"Claire get back to your senses. l'm famous,yes,is that a problem? is it my fault that they are all over me?"

"Just go. l'm sorry l can't be drooling all over you. l'm sorry l can't act like l think that your the most important thing on earth, but their are plenty people who can do that for you."

"l appreaciate that you'd don't do that. it gets frustraiting after a while, trust me. You make me feel just normal. And also, l don't like any of them, So you can stop being jealous now."

"Who said l was?" She said sassily. l smirked and then she's finally smiled. The warning bell rung and students rushed to their home room.

"Are we gonna be late?" l asked.

"Probably." She said calmly. "Now just open my locker." She saw that l was confused on why we aren't hurriying. " Don't worry, we have the "New student'pass." We both laughed at the final bell rung.

l opened her locker for her. "Now l know your locker combo". l looked at her mischievously.

" lt's not like you're gonna do anything to it" l raised my one eyebrow. "Oh Really?" She punchedme playfully in the arm. l fell down to the ground and act like l was hurt.