the auditons...

Joshua's pov,

Its january 5th 2019 and i have an audition for high school musical the musical the series tomorrow at 3 pm. I love acting i also acted in stuck in the middle season 3 as aiden and i was in 2 episodes of grays anatomy.

"Honey come down its time for dinner" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok coming mom" i yelled back.

I went downstairs and ate dinner we had steak and fries.

"So are you exited for auditions tomorrow" my mom asked me.

"Umm yes im a little nervous though" i replied.

"It ok sweety you'll do amazing" she answered.

I finished dinner and got a shower then headed up to bed even though i didn't want to sleep.

Olivia's pov,

Its january 5th 2019 and i have an audition for high school musical the musical the series tomorrow around 3:30 pm. I love acting i also acted in bizardvark as paige.

I'm extremely nervous about my audition. I already had dinner i had a burger and fries. I didn't eat with my moms they have jobs out of town so there not home very much but we did facetime and talk about the audition.

My grandma lives with me and looks out for me but shes getting old so she can't make dinner every night.

Im super exited but im still kinda bummed because i have to leave my boyfriend behind because he has alit of work too.

After awhile i got in the shower and went to bed.

Joshua's pov,

My alarm rang at 12am i woke up and got ready. I was ready by 1:30 so i just ate breakfast and scrolled through instagram. By 2:30 my mom called me to come down because she was gonna drive me to the audition place. When we got there i said goodbye to my mom and went inside.

When i got inside i was super nervous so i just sat in the back and waited for my name to be called.

Olivia's pov,

I woke up kinda late so i rushed and got ready after i ate breakfast and was ready to go i texted my best friend madison.

Liv, hey mads are you coming to pick me up.

Mads, yes ill be there in 5.

After she got there we talked. Once we got there i was super nervous.

I saw so many people so i sat in the back next to this boy with really cute boy with curly brown hair and the perfect smile, NO SNAP OUT OF IT LIV I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.

joshua's pov,

I was quietly practicing my lines in the back when this girl sat next to me she had perfect flowy hair with the perfect smile.

"Oh hey" she stopped and stared for a second after saying that.

"Oh uhh h.h.hi" i stuttered.

"Oh um yes um is this seat taken" she said nervosuly.

"No you can sit" i said not that nervous anymore.

"So who are you auditioning for?" i said.

"Nini, and you?" she replied.

"Ricky" i answered.

Then over the loud speaker i heard a voice yell.

"Joshua bassett to the auditioning room please."

I went to the room and read my lines.

"wow you where really good" the producer tim said.

"Thank you" i answered.

He then asked me to stay in the corner and wait when he said that i was so nervous nut i did.

After about 5 minutes tim went over the loud speaker again and called out the name olivia rodrigo she came in and it was her the one i was talking to earlier.

She did amazing she read her lines perfect and her voice sounded like and angel.

Olivia's pov,

I was called to the auditioning room and i read my lines then i sang. I didn't know if i did well or not but i heard a boy in the back clapping.

I turned around and it was him the boy i was talking to earlier. We made eye contacts for a second then tim called his name.

"Joshua bassett, may you come over here for a second" tim said.

I got super nervous but then i snapped out of it when i heard tim talking.

"So im gonna have you so work on a song in the back you have 15 minutes meet me back here when your don't ok" tim said.

"Ok" we both said and went to the back.

(In the back)

Olivia's pov,

"So we meet again" he Seuss with a smirk across his face.

"Seems like fait" i say with a smile.

We practice for awhile and then we went back to the audition room.

Joshua's pov,

We sang and after we just looked at each other i snapped out of it though because tim started talking.

"Oh my goodness you guys where amazing i can tell you right now you got the part" tim said.

"Omg" me and olivia both said and looked at each other.

She then jumped into my arms and squeezed me tight i squeezed her back and enjoyed the moment. Omg shes so perfect.

Olivia's pov,

I jumped right into joshys arms as i heard the news. OMG OLIVIA STOP YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND i told myself. I didn't let go yet because for some reason i wanted this moment to last forever.

"Ok you to im gonna call one of you and tell you the plan and you can tell the other one so exchange numbers now but i can tell you that you have to pack by the day after tomorrow" tim explained.

30 minutes later,

I got a little anxious and after awhile i got home and told my mom the great news then we both said our good nights and i went upstairs and packed soon after i went to bed.

Olivia's pov,

maddie picked me up and we both talked and talked i told her everything she was super exited about me getting the part. We also talked about joshua but she seemed kinda weird. Probably because i have a boyfriend.

Once i got home i packed and got ready for bed and soon fell asleep. I didn't call ethan because i was to exited and tired so i decided i would call him in the morning.

Authors note: i will be writing and hopefully posting the next part tomorrow i really hope you like it and please feel free to make suggestions.