Chapter three

No ones pov

The next day JiHye and ChoonHee get woken up by the alarm. They got changed into their new dresses and then they left to the airport to get to Korea. About 4 hours later they arrived in Korea and then they got a taxi to take them to SMEntertainments Headquarters. They got to SM and then went inside and told the people at the front desk they are auditioning, they got taken to a medium to big sized room where people were getting their make up done. "Wow". JiHye whispered to ChoonHee.

"I know it's so huge". She whispered back.

2 girls walked over to JiHye and ChoonHee and told them that they are going to be doing their makeup.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona ibnida". One of the girls said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mino ibnida". The other girl said.

"Annyeonghaseyo JiHye ibnida". JiHye replied.

"Annyeonghaseyo ChoonHee ibnida". ChoonHee replied as JiHye and her bow.

Mino and Yoona walk JiHye and ChoonHee over to a desk in front of a mirror so they can do their makeup. They finish getting their makeup done and thank Mino and Yoona, they walk over to 2 empty seats on the other side of the room. "When do the auditions start?". ChoonHee asks JiHye.

"Im not quite sure". JiHye replies to ChoonHee.

They wait for about 5 minutes until the auditions start. JiHye and ChoonHee's name gets called out and they walk out on stage and look at who the judges are. "annyeonghaseyo dangsin-i geo suhaeng-i mueos-inji uliege boyeojusibsio". One of the judges said.

The music started playing and they started singing when they were meant to and danced. About 4 minutes later they finished their performance and then walked back behind the stage. "Do you think they liked us?". JiHye asked ChoonHee.

"I hope so". ChoonHee replied.

A man walked into the room behind the stage where everyone was waiting and said that anyone who receives an email will become an apprentice for a group or be able to create their own group or be solo. About 4 hours later they arrived home and then walked up stairs to their room and fell onto their beds. "Im so sore and tired". ChoonHee complained.

"Same". JiHye agreed.

They both fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning JiHye woke up and saw that ChoonHee was already out of bed. "Morning ChoonHee". JiHye stated.

"Good morning Eonni" ChoonHee replied.

JiHye walked over to the computer and saw a new unopened email, she opened the email, it was from SM congratulating them for making it through auditions. "OMO ChoonHee!" JiHye screamed.

"What?". ChoonHee replied running into the room and over to JiHye.

"Look". JiHye stated.

"Oh my god. We actually made it". ChoonHee squealed after reading the email.

They were at the computer for about 15 minutes discussing what they wanted to do for SM. They wanted to be in a group with a couple other people or with just them. "I wanna do duets with you or be in a larger group with you in it". JiHye stated.

"Yeah but what about solo that would be good". ChoonHee replied.

"True, but I would prefer with at least 1 more person if you no what I mean". JiHye replied back.

"True". ChoonHee agreed.

"Should we tell mum?" ChoonHee asked.

"Yeah". JiHye replied.

They call their mother and tell her the good news, they talk to her for about 15 minutes before hanging up.

JiHye's pov

We finish talking to our mother and then do whatever we want for the rest of the day.

The next day ChoonHee and I get changed into nice clothes and go to a cafe for breakfast ChoonHee gets pancakes and a vanilla latte, Inge toast and a vanilla latte. We finish the food and drinks and then go home and get some catch up sleep. I wake up about an hour later still feeling pretty tired and look over to the other side of the room and see ChoonHee still asleep. I get up and walk down stairs down to the kitchen to get a glass over water because I feel a bit tired. I walk back up stairs to the room and go back to sleep.

The next morning I wake up before the alarm and decide to go for a run around the block. I was just about to run around a corner before I saw a van about to turn the corner, it looked like one of the vans that I saw in Korea at SM's studio. "Umm... Hello would you mind helping us to find where ChoonHee and JiHye Yeoun live?" The driver of the van asked.

"Yeah sure. Follow me". I replied.

The van followed me to our mothers house. "This is it. And by the way I'm JiHye Yeoun". I smiled.

"Hello we are here to take you and ChoonHee to the airport so we can take you back to Korea". The driver replied.

"Ohh. Ok". I replied with confusion.

I walk inside with them following me. "Wait right here". I state and start to walk upstairs. I walk over to ChoonHee's bed and reach my hand out to nudge her. "Jamae wake up there are some people here to take us back to Korea". I say and nudge her again.

"Im awake". She replies as she opens her eyes. "Not anymore". She replies to herself and goes back to sleep.

"ChoonHee wake up". I shout.

ChoonHee groaned and sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. "What? Why do I have to wake up?" She pouts.

"Wanna go back to Korea?" I ask with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Yes!" She cheers and jumps up and runs over to her cupboard grabbing out a couple of shirts and shorts, she runs back to her bed throwing the clothes on and going back over to the cupboard and pulling out a sports bag. She walks back to her bed and placing the bag on her bed. She shoves the clothes she threw on the bed into the bag, and then grabs her iPad and phone and places them in the bag. "Are you gonna get your stuff?" She asks with a frown appearing on her face.

"Yeah". I reply get my stuff I want to take with me. I grabbed some clothes and my iPad, phone and my Canon EOS 450D digital Camera so I can take photo's while we are in Korea. I put the stuff in the bag that ChoonHee put her stuff in and we walk down stairs.

We walk into the lounge room where we see the driver of the van."are you two ready?" He asks.

"YES!" ChoonHee squeals.

We walk outside to the van and the driver puts the bag into the back, we hop into the back as well where there are a couple of seats. After the driver gets into the drivers seat he starts the van up and starts to drive down the street. We drive for 20 minutes until we reach the airport, while we wait for our plane to board we ask the van driver why they want us to go back to Korea because the people who pasted the auditions didn't need to go back until next month.

"Why are we going back so soon?" I ask curiously.

"Well the judges from the auditions thought that you were great and well, uhh... You will find out when we get there". He replies and then goes back to what he was doing.

~~~~~~

It's a bit of a shorter chapter but I hope you enjoy.