Chapter one

"Jammae ?" JiHye asks to see if ChoonHee was awake.

"Huh? What do you want? Im trying to sleep". ChoonHee replied as she pulled her panda blanket over her head and went back to sleep.

"Wake up we're gonna be late". JiHye states. And grabs ChoonHee's blanket and makes a run for it so that she can get her up.

"JiHye, give me my blanky please". ChoonHee says as she starts to pout.

"Only if you wake up. Remember is when VIXX comes to China for their tour". JiHye replies trying to make a deal with ChoonHee.

"Okay...". ChoonHee says with a smile appearing on her face after she agrees.

"Here". JiHye states as she holds out the blanket.

"Thanks". ChoonHee replies as she grabs the blanket and runs into her room then slams the door behind her.

JiHye sighed and chased ChoonHee. She tries to open the door until she heard a bunch of screaming people. "ChoonHee come on hurry up and get changed and wear something nice". JiHye stated and then ran down stairs to the front door.

*********ten minutes later*********

"ChoonHee come one are you done yet?" JiHye yells out hoping that ChoonHee could hear her.

"Yeah I'm done I'm coming". ChoonHee replies and runs down the stairs and grabs JiHye hand.

They run for about 3 minutes until they reach a medium sized stage where they will see VIXX perform. They see a bunch or people in small groups and screaming with excitement. "Wow! We get to meet VIXX!" JiHye squealed and then started fan girling.

"I know I can't wait!" ChoonHee squealed.

"I hope we get to talk to them". JiHye replied.

"I hope we do to". ChoonHee agreed.

"OMG LOOK EONNI!!!" ChoonHee screamed and pointed behind JiHye.

JiHye turned around and looked towards the stage where ChoonHee was pointing, VIXX was walking onto the stage and they all looked towards the back of the crowd first which is where they were and then continued walking on stage.
"Dàjiā hǎo, wǒmen shì VIXX". All the members said in chorus.

"OMG they are so cute!!!". ChoonHee whispered to JiHye.

"I know". JiHye whispered back.

VIXX introduced themselves and then they stated clearly what they were gonna perform. The music started playing for Error. The members and their fans start singing.

Eojjeol su eobseoseo beoryeosseo
Modeun gamjeongeul jiwosseo
Neol aesseo jiul su eobseoseo (Let me free)
Nae mami ansseureowoseo (Let me breathe)

Idaero salmyeon dwae sum swimyeon dwae
Saraitgiman hamyeon dwae wae andwae
Naega gwaenchantaneunde (Let me free)
Naega ige deo naeunde (Let me breathe) oh

(Ye) kallal gateun ne mare beilkka duryeowosseo nan
Sum swigo babeul meongneun chaero geunyang beotigiman hae

Naneun bigeophaesseo beotigo sipeosseo

Nae sone nae gaseumeul jwigo
Nareul wihaneun sarmeul seontaekhaesseo nan

Nareul nochigi sirheo
Nareul deo mangchigi sirheo
Kkeutnado kkeutnaji annneun gieoge
Igil jasini nan eobseo

Sarang gateun geon gyeolguk
Han saramegen geojitmal
Ijen neol itneun nareul jikyeobwa
Du nun ttokbaro tteugoseo

Neon jeoldae nal itji ma (ah~)
Neon nareul jiuji ma (ah~)

Simjangeul jeolttukgeorida i girui kkeuteun yeogiya
Rago danjeong jitgo sum han mogeum
Deuriswigo naseoneun gipeun hansumeul naeswimyeo
Gaseume geunyeoreul da jjijeo
Sori eomneun bimyeongeul jireudaga
Irijeori tteodanineun jansangeul jiwo
Namainneun chueokdeureul haneul wiro bultaewo burn

Nareul nochigi sirheo
Nareul deo mangchigi sirheo
Kkeutnado kkeutnaji annneun gieoge
Igil jasini nan eobseo

Sarang gateun geon gyeolguk
Han saramegen geojitmal
Ijen neol itneun nareul jikyeobwa
Du nun ttokbaro tteugoseo

Neon jeoldae nal itji ma (ah~)
Neon nareul jiuji ma (ah~)

Neol dasi mannasseo ureosseo
Mwonga jalmotdwae beoryeosseo
Gaseumi gieokhago isseo (Let me free)
Jeonbu geudaeroyeosseo (Let me breathe)

Deo pihal gosi eobseo neoreul

Neoreul jabeumyeon apeun
Nohado deo apeun nareul
Kkumsogui kkumboda gipeun igoseul
Beoseonal jasini eobseo

Itneundaneun geon jeonbu
Namgyeojin naui geojitmal
Gaseume dasi beonjineun eolgul
Jeonboda apeun geot gata

Deo geuriun geot gata (Ah~)
Deo haeroun geot gata (Ah~)

The song finished and then the music for eternity started playing, after that song finished they sang one more song before the meet and greet started. Luckily JiHye and ChoonHee got to be in the meet and greet, they were so happy the whole time they had a smile planted in their face. "Nǐ hǎo hóng bīn-gē"ChoonHee said to Hongbin as she stepped forward to get her stuffed bear with a navy blue bow signed by him.

"Nǐ hǎo". Hongbin smiled and then started to sign the bear.

"Tài xièxiè nǐle". ChoonHee thanked.

"Bié dānxīn". Hongbin smiled.

ChoonHee bowed then walked over to JiHye and showed her the bear that got signed by Hongbin. "Can I get this signed now?" JiHye asks as she holds a heart plushy out.

"Sure lets go". ChoonHee replies.

JiHye goes and lines up in the line to get something signed by Cha Hakyeon(N). The line gets shorter and then JiHye was next in line. The person in front of her finished get N to sign her stuffed toy. JiHye stepped forward and smiled at N as she handed her heart plushy to N. "Nǐ hǎo de N-gē". JiHye said shyly.

"Nǐ hǎo". N replied and signed the plushy.

"Xièxiè". JiHye stated and bowed.

N smiled in reply as JiHye turned around and walked to ChoonHee and showed her where N signed her plushy. "Omg I can't believe we actually got to talk to them". ChoonHee cheered.

"I know it's so amazing". JiHye agreed

They wait around for the event to end then they go home.

~~~~~

This was a story I wrote a while ago for my jamae, I hope she enjoyed this chapter. Thank you so much jamae for always being there for me.