P O R N 🌷

chαrαctєrѕ:
••°ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ x ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ | υѕнισι°••

chαrαctєrѕ:••°ᴜsʜɪᴊɪᴍᴀ x ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ | υѕнισι°••

ONESHOT
_____________________

I was surprised to heard a slam sound as the door behind me opened revealing a very much pissed off—

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, YOU DUMB USHIWAKA!”

Oikawa yelled angrily that I thought I saw him blew smoke on his mouth and nose, thō I think that was just my imagination.

He balled his fists as he hurriedly approached me with big loud stomps as he stride along the gap between the door and my desk where I'm currently sitting at, my computer on my table is pretty much open, playing the lewd background sound of the porn I recently found and decided to watch it today which unfortunately got, or will automatically get cancelled, shit.

“Now, now. Its not what you think it is, okay? Calm down.” I said and hug him in the waist when he reached me finally on my desk.

Oikawa scoffed, his usual playful eyes are gone and now change with those I kind of hate accusing eyes, his mouth closed but I can visibly see his jaw and teeth clenching, as if he's ready to take a chunk of my flesh and chew me out after, before he could feed it to the wild stray dogs outside.

“Baby, come on. I'm sorry.” I cooed, rubbing my face on his shirt.

Hmm. He smells so good.

“I'm still mad, idiot!” he smacked me in the head before he pushed off of him and pulled me out on the chair.

“Baby, wait!” I tried to say but Oikawa already opened the pinned tab at the bottom and baam.

There was a sexy babe with nothing but a skimpy lingerie, her bossoms were covered with somewhat flowers embroided on her black lingerie.

Her stockings were also a bit torn, showing off her fairly smooth and flawless skin on her thighs and legs.

“So much for nothing, huh?” Oikawa turned his head slightly on me and clicked his tongue, “Good thing I believed in Tendou or else you'll do more unfaithful things beside watching porn.” he added and I sighed, completely defeated as the guilt crept inside me.

The porn video continued to play until the leading man appeared, finally the sexy babe jumped into the bed covered in white sheet.

She seductively crawled over until she reached the leading man’s naked body that’s just laying on top of the bed.

The sexy babe straddled the man and push back her hips down on his torso, his semi hard dick just below the in between of her thighs.

She danced and move her ass side to side before her hand touched the end of her lingerie and slowl—

“Do you really get excited watching this type of porn?” Oikawa muttered as he closed the tap and turned off the computer.

He swirled the chair and sat on it as I stayed on my sitting on the floor with my knees close to each other.

Oikawa took the chair and put his left leg over his right, arms crossed to his chest while he look down at me with his eyes flashing mixed emotions of hate and lust.

“Answer me, Ushijima.” he growled, “do you or NOT get turned on with this type of porn,” his voiced deep and low while it slashed when he emphasized the word “NOT”.

“I do.” I said and lower my head, hands raised in defeat.

Oikawa didn't replied, he didn't even made a sound but he left.

Yes, he left me just like that. He left me and he went inside the bathroom next to my bedroom.

I didn't dare to move from where I sat, I didn't try to look up and peek above of what he might be doing.

“Hey, Ushijima,” I heard him called from behind me before I heard the click sound of the door closing, “don't you dare turn your head, dumbass.”

“I need you to get into the bed, NOW! And make sure you discard all that clothes on you right now.” he warned and instructed.

Hearing him commanding me made my already tight jeans tighter.

Without another word, I immediately stood from the floor and stripped off all my clothes, including my undies.

Jumping on my clean and fresh white bedsheet, I closed my eyes before I lay down completely bare.

“What a very obedient and,” I heard Oikawa said before I felt a hand touch the head of my rock hard and already standing tall in its full glory, “naughty boyfriend of mine. Your dick really likes me, don't you think?” he teased and gave the slit a lick before putting the entire head inside his mouth.

“B-baby, ahh,” I moaned and gripped the sheets beside me. “Fuck, I wanna see you and touch you, baby. Can I open my eyes now?” I managed to asked in between gasps and groans as Oikawa playfully rolled his tongue on my dick that's almost entirely inside his warm sinful mouth.

I writhed in pleasure, bucking my hips more to let him swallow me, devour me more until he reached the lowest base and his lips touch my newly waxed skin.

Oikawa keeps on sucking me hard, up and down, rolling his tongue when he pulls back and leave just the head on his mouth, he would try to insert his tongue on the slit and slurped the tip like an ice cream and then before he takes me whole again, his teeth would graze the head slightly.

“Ffuck! Baby, so good!” I groaned as I raised my hips higher, until a few more minutes before I finally reached the peak and let out all my juices on Oikawa’s eager mouth.

It took me about five minutes to just completely lay there and recover my strenght for the bigger play to come.

“You can open your eyes now,” I heard Oikawa said and felt him move on top of me, “baby, look at me now.”

His gentle voice stirred me and I opened my eyes.

_____________________
---------------------------------

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ | ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ | ᴠᴏᴛᴇ | ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ

A/N: Hey, people!

What do you think about this oneshot I created while waiting for lunch?

Again, I apologize in advance for any mistakes you'll find within the story, grammar and spelling which are most likely given the time I wrote this.

Either way, you can tell me what you felt on the comments or you can just ask me random questions. (• . • *)↓