Innocent Souls

As we walked down the long hall to his office, I wondered what he needed to talk to me about. Was it good, bad.. I'm not sure. Maybe it was just questions about the mission, or maybe- Stop Shoto. Calm down.

We walked into his office and sat down across from each other on his clean, leather couches. My eyes wandered around the room, my hands clenched together. My focus on the neat, organized office was broken when Midoriya began to speak.

"Hey are you okay? You seem a little tense."

"Yeah, just curious about what you needed to talk to me about." I said with a weak smile.

"Don't worry, i'm not confessing my love, I just needed to discuss your first mission that you will be doing on your own." He laughed. But when he said the word love, butterflies fluttered in my stomach. If only that's how he felt about me....

"Oh okay, so what is it?"

"More like who is it. We've found another target with a useful quirk. She can grow strong, evergreen vines out of her body at an incredible speed. She's about medium height with long green hair, and she's more on the pale side. This file has more information, including her location and a picture."

He slid a folder across the table, I lifted the corner and a picture of a sure enough, the very green haired girl was revealed.

"Ibara Shiozaki."

"Correct, you will leave tomorrow night at 12. I will have Kirishima pack a bag filled with the necessary weapons and tools for you. I expect this mission to be done quickly without much trouble. However, she's known to have great fighting skills, so be prepared to fight back if she's not already asleep. I will also be giving you directions through the speaker in the car."

"Y- yes sir."

Did I SERIOUSLY fucking studder. I never stutter!! It's just something about his tone when he's giving orders... God I need to get over myself. 

"Great, you can handle this, right, Todo?"

"Of course, I won't let you down."

~~~Time skip next day, 11:00 pm~~~

"Guns, duck tape, rope, ah the essentials for kidnapping. Wait, I'm missing one thing." I whispered to myself as I walked across my room over to the large, 6ft safe. I placed my hand on the specific location and heard a click as the safe opened. I gazed upon the different sized weapons, picking up a familiar looking pistol Midoriya gave to me. This pistol has the strength to temporarily remove someone's quirk and make them extremely weak.

"Hey man, it's almost time for you to head out. Got everything together?" Kirishima spoke across the room with an angry looking Bakugo beside him. 

"Yep." I said, putting my backpack on and my pistol in hand. Kirishima didn't seem to hear me, he was more distracted by Bakugo getting extremely close to his face. I wonder what's up with those two, but I swear I heard the word 'babe' thrown in...

"Yeah I'm ready." I said slightly louder. Kirishima focused back on me and his face was dusted with a light pink.

"Okay, follow me."

We walked through the mansion until we reached the filled car garage.

"You should probably use this one." He pointed to a clean, deep black car.

I walked over to the car, catching the keys he was throwing to me. I opened the suicide door, sliding inside. My body fit perfectly into the black, slick, leather seat. My hand gripped onto the steering wheel, my feet hovering over the silver pedals.