NINETEEN

QUINN AUTUMN

Without calling Slate, she book an uber to accompany her to Slate's house.

Minutes later, they reached it. "Baby!" Slate called her

Slate eyebrows furrowed, "I said call me when you're done! Why did you come home alone?" He sounded pissed

I pouted and hug him, "Sorry, love. I'm fine don't worry," I assured him.

He sighed, "Don't do that again okay? Make sure to call me so I can fetch you," he said before kissing my forehead.

God, he really is the sweetest.

"Love, does my parents arrive already?" I asked

Slate nodded, "Yes. They're talking at the garden, come on," he said and then pulled me to their garden.

I saw my Mom and Dad together with Slate's mom. Happy talking things.

"Oh, there you are guys," my mom said.

I smiled at them and give them a kiss on the cheek.

I sat between Auntie and my mom.

"Stay here, baby. I'll just do something okay?" He said and give me a peck kiss before running towards to their house.

I saw Slate mom's shook her head, "Autumn really change Slate's personality. He become more gentle and sweet now," she said smiling.

I chuckled. Well that's true. The Slate I've known was a bit harass. I mean a guy who'll give you death glares that will definitely walk down to your spine. A guy who doesn't like to talk and who doesn't like crowded surroundings. He always prefer to be alone. He doesn't like to smile but now, he smiles a lot.

My mom smiled, "Yeah. Slate never like smiling since he was a kid," she said.

My mom and Slate's mom are friends since highschool days. So technically, Slate and I known each other since we're a kids. But my mom told us that when Slate reached 7 years old, they flew to Canada until Slate finished highschool.

We even saw our pictures together but we barely remember it.

I sighed heavily remembering my pregnancy. Will my mom and dad be mad? Will they be disappointed with me for carrying a baby at my young age? I'm still studying.

Will I make it okay? Will they accept it? Will Slate accept this?

Oh my, God.

Subconsciously, I touched my tummy.

"Does your tummy hurts?" My dad asked all of a sudden.

I froze on my spot and tried to smile, "N-No dad," I nervously said.

I faced my mom, "M-Mom, can I tell you something?"

Her eyebrows furrowed, "What is it?" She asked

I sighed, "Promise me first," I said, "Promise me that you won't get mad at me," I said using my shaky voice.

"Autumn, what is it? You're making us nervous!" My mom hissed

I face Auntie, "You too, Auntie. Promise me you won't get mad at me and Slate," I said.

"Why are you crying?" Slate's mom asked

Oh my, God. I touched my cheeks and yes, there's a tears on it.

I'm really sensitive right now. Pregnancy thing.

My mom held my hand, "Autumn, what is it?" She asked sounded so nervous.