TWENTY

SLATE ETHOS

He heard so many voices as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Yah! Slate is awake!" He heard Aiden shouted.

In one swift, all of them is now looking at him weirdly

"What happened?" I asked

I saw Autumn beside me. Seeing my girlfriend made me realize something.

I FUCKING FAINTED!

Wait, what's the reason?

"Do you remember what happened, love? Autumn asked

I shook my head. All I can remember is I proposed to Autumn then she said yes. Then she announced that she's pregnant. Then I fainted.

. . . . .

P-Pregnant?

Autumn's pregnant?!

I immediately sat down and cupped Autumn's face, "b-baby," I murmured.

She chuckled, "you remember it now?"

He slowly nod his head, "y-you're pregnant," I whispered.

A tear escape from my eyes, "I-I'm going to be a dad now," I said using my shaky voice.

I was about to hug Autumn when Rover suddenly slapped my nape fucking hard making me cough.

"Rover!" I heard Autumn's dad voice shouted, "What?! She get my sister pregnant! I told him earlier that he should wait before Autumn graduates!" He hissed

Uncle face palmed, "just shut up, Rover. Autumn is already pregnant. We can't do something about that anymore," Uncle said calmly.

I hug Autumn and ignored Rover's tantrums. I bury my face on my fiancée's neck, "I love you. I love you. I love you so much, Autumn," I whispered.

She hugs me back, "I love you more, daddy," she teased making me chuckled.

Yeah. I'm going to be a dad soon.

I pulled away, "Are you happy?" She suddenly asked

My eyebrows furrowed, "why did you ask?"

She pouted, "nothing. I got scared earlier, what if you don't like to have a baby? What will I do?" She confessed

I chuckled and give her a quick but sweet kiss on her lips, "Autumn, I love you okay? I'm happy. So damn happy because you're mine. I'm happier when you said yes to my proposal, and of course I'm the happiest now because we're having a baby," I said that makes her cry.

I wiped her tears using my thumb, "Oh, God. Thank you for giving us the best gift ever," I whispered.

My mom sat beside us together with Autumn's parents.

"What's your plan, Autumn? Will you continue to study or you'll stop until you deliver the baby?" Her mom asked

Autumn smiled, "I'll study, mom. There's only 4 months left before our vacation. I can handle myself," she said.

I face her, "Are you sure? I'm not with you anymore, baby. What if something happens?" I asked concerned

She cupped my face, "Don't worry, love. Amara and Savannah are there for me. Right, girls?" She said

Amara and Savannah nodded their head.

I sighed, "Alright. I'll bring you everyday to the University and then fetch you after your class," I said.

Autumn pouted, "No need, love. I'll just use my car," she said.

I crossed my arms, "Then no, you'll stop if you'll use your car," I said firmly.