FIFTEEN

SLATE ETHOS

I'm on my way to fetch Autumn. We'll both come to school today since she's my baby already.

To: Autumn ♥️
Baby, I'm here.

From: Autumn ♥️
Coming, love.

I smiled like an idiot guy when I read the word love. Who wouldn't right? The girl I love is now mine. Mine alone.

I'm leaning on my car when the front door of their house opened. I thought it's Autumn, but Rover is the one who open the house. He looked at me questionably, "What are you doing here?" He asked

I shrugged, "fetching Autumn," I answered.

His eyebrows creased, "and why the hell would you fetch my sister?"

"because she's mine." I answered grinning.

Rover face grimaced, "Since when, fucker?" he annoyingly asked

I tsked, "so many questions!"

He flicked my forehead, "just answer my goddamn questions if you still want to own my sister," he said.

I sighed heavily, "since yesterday, happy?" I asked sarcastically

He rolled his eyes on me, "Agatha's here. What will you do to that girl?" He asked before leaning on my car too.

Of course he knows Agatha. Rover is my friend since highschool. He can be considered as my second fucking best friend since Aiden always declared that he is my best friend. Rover almost know everything about me, even Agatha.

"Nothing. We broke up since the day she left me and choose modelling. I asked her to stay until we finished highschool so we can go abroad together, I please, but she still leaves me anyway," I answered.

Rover didn't answer when Autumn happily open the gate of their house. Her smile faded when he saw Rover beside me.

"K-Kuya," she looked so nervous.

"Quinn Autumn," Rover called her using his deadly voice.

I want to chuckled when fear appeared on Autumn's face. She looks like caught red handed.

"K-Kuya, I can explain," she said.

Rover crossed his arms, "explain now," he said.

While me? Just shaking my head. Rover is just being crazy so he just let him.

Autumn bit her lower lip, looking so nervous as hell as she played with her fingers too.

"Autumn, what?" His brother asked again making her shut her eyes tightly.

I sighed before pulling Autumn and wrapped my arms around her waist, "S-Slate!" She hissed as if we did something wrong.

I looked at her and kisses her forehead before facing Rover, "stop scaring her. We're going now," I said.

Rover just sighed and tapped my shoulder, "take care of her, Codell." He said making me grins. Rover entered his car and drove away.

I pulled Autumn to sat on the passenger seat, I even put her seatbelt. Just because our faces is inches away, I kissed her lips fully making her gasped and making it easy for me to pushed my tongue inside her mouth.

A moan escape from her lips making me smile and pulled away, "I love you," I suddenly said that make her blush.

I chuckled before closing the door of my car.

We immediately reached our University since it's just a few minutes away from Autumn's house.

We're both walking on the hallway but felt that Autumn is walking slowly so she's now on my back.