Chapter 8

"Sakura! You were so cool! You totally beat the oh-so-famous Aoitsuki!" Ino chirped.

"They aren't that strong as heard.." I said.

"You know I heard that they call you the Pink Demon?" Temari said.

"Heh,of course. Honestly,how can they come up with such a ridiculous name?" I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's cool.." Hinata said.

"At least you are known. Especially with that pink hair of yours,Pink Demon." TenTen smirked.

"Come on.. Thanks to the word 'Pink' everyone knows it's me." I sighed.

"Well,I bet they will doubt you. You are so small and thin." Ino laughed.

"It's not my fault that I'm small you know.." I growled.

"Actually.. Even I am a little bigger than you in size" Hinata said.

"And I'm the most matured in both mentally and physically" Temari smiled in triumph.

"Three of you are younger than us" TenTen smirked.

I sighed and finished my drink while they bickered.

"It's kinda late,I have to go now" I said.

"You and your curfew.." Ino whined.

"Hehe.. Goodbye!" I smiled and walked away.

"Bye!" They said in unison.

I opened the door of the restaurant to be greeted by a cool breeze. I shivered and rubbed my arms. I should have wore something warmer or brought a jacket along.. I sighed.

I put on my cap and hid my hair in it like before. I walked in the cold night with my arms wrapped around myself.

When I was walking by the park,I saw a figure a few feet in front of me. When it passed by a streetlight,I could catch a clear glimpse of the figure.

Itachi?!

SHIT!

I looked at the ground and walked past him quietly. When he is beside me,I unconsciously held my breath. When I walked a few feet away from him,I let out a long breath.

"Think you can get away from me?" A voice asked from behind me. I froze.

He pulled my cap which caused my long silly bubblegum pink hair to fall in waves across my back.

"Saku?!" He gasped and turned me around. "You are a girl?!"

CRAP! I can't think of an excuse!

"P-Please don't tell anybody" I pleaded.

"Sure.. As long as you listen to everything I say.." He smirked.

"WHAT?! NO!" I growled.

"Oh? How interesting.. I shall go inform my friends about this news.. I wonder how will others think once they know the person who beat them was a girl" He said and turned around.

"W-Wait!" I called as I grabbed his left wrist.

He turned and looked at me with a smirk.

Oh how I want to wipe that smirk off his face! My grip on his wrist tightened.

"I-I-I.. I-I will do a-anything you say.." I said softly.

His smirk grew wider and ruffled my hair.

"That's my dog" He said walked away.

"Brastard.." I growled when he is out of earshot.