6

vote *she think im kute she wanna have sexc.*- 2113 words.

𝐓𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞
3:34pm

"yuhhh ! SHAKE THAT ASS !" unique flimed me as i shook my ass. i soon got snatched up and humped from behind.

"that's me my nigga! fuck outta here get in the car." he mugged the camera and me.

i got in the car frowning, "taymo we get some cranberry juice from the sto!" .

"mmmhmm my lil bae! gimmie kiss!" he leaned in the car and i gave him a quick kiss.

"fuck ass pecks you be doing me wrong ti" he shook his head taking the gas pump out the car.

once he was done with everything we drove to the big walmart. im getting pads i dont gaf. ian boutta have tampons at all. my thick kortext and always get all of it so.

i walked over to the isle and see my ex and his boo. chile this is ghetto, i grabbed a dove sensitive skin bar for the kooda kat. if you use summer eve's the ph balance off and you needa go ahead and log out for me.

i grabbed some pads as the walk passed and i got sum body wash. i grabbed dove sensitive skin deodorant and I heard kentrell and taymore behind me talking while me and nique buy stuff.

"cranberry juice here me and nique come" i cheesed walking to the isle. i grabbed the 100% cranberry juice no sugar added.

"taymore what chips you want?" I raised my eyebrow.

"hot cheetos." he slapped my ass.

"TAYMO! that shit hurt!" i mugged moving my natural hair out the way. nique and I decided to wear our natural hair out.

we both have long hair, i have 4b hair she has 4c hair. we both did a braid out out of boredom.

"i sorry" he chuckled rubbing it.

i shook my head going to self checkout. i seen my ex and his girl waiting behind us.

"move taymore damn!" i scanned the items but he kept coming to hug behind me.

"anything else you niggas want cause ian buying shit else for a while" taymore said.

they said no and i paid with my card. we grabbed our bags putting em in the cart. i seen my ex looking at me and i rolled my eyes. Damn nigga stop looking at me!

"i wanna buy some swishers " taymore whined.

"no you already had your weekly blunt. and chill on your leg taymore!" I seen him balancing on his left leg but soonly fell on kentrell.

i shook my head as they laugh walking out. i am in a store playing mother to a bunch of bad ass kids.

we put the stuff in the trunk and i hoped in the back seat with nique. we drove off and I should've bought a pack of swishers. for me though, not tay.

"ion wanna home but im out" nique said as i opened the trunk for her.

she grabbed her cranberry juice thanking me before she walked off with trell.