10

what if i just ..... no no we good. well *moves steering weel*

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
6:23pm

"korian shut up" taymore eyed me. we was currently at ANOTHER block party. we told the girls stay home or we gonna shoot em ourselves.

"i want some dick" some girl yelled out. i walked of and heard someone in the camp tent "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" .

i opened the tent and clocked a nigga who was on top of shordy. she pulled her pants up and i carried her outside.

"you got a ride home?" i asked still carrying her as taymore and lee followed.

"no..." she said. we went towards the car "wait my- my twin sister!" she pointed towards a girl.

"NAOMI COME HERE" she yelled. the girl ran up fixing her bra.

"what happened nichole? Who this ? Why he carrying you?" She asked.

"some guy, he pushed me into a tent and ra-assulted me." she cried.

"who you?"

"im korian, this taymore, and lee." I replied helping naomi and nichole in the jeep before getting in.

"ight whea y'all wanna go? hospital? he ummm, put his uhh. thing inside you?" taymore scratched his head.

"n-no... he almost did he just started rubbing my boobs pulling it out." she laid on me.

"thank you for helping my sissy." naomi held her hand out. i shook it "she good." .

"im hungry that party wasn't shit. tell tiyah and kayla to pull up to wingstop." I awkwardly said.

"bring lyric?" lee started texting.

"hell no. she already accuse me of cheating enough this will be the ground breaker. she fucking selfish my nigga." i groaned out.

"oh sorry ian know you had someone" shordy said. "nah you good" i pulled her back on me.

i knew she needed a shoulder to lean on, she shooken up.

"what's yo age shawt?" I asked not tryna catch a case. a nigga is 20 not 16.

"19" her twin said.

i nodded "coo coo." we pulled up to wing stop.

"stay in here." i told em.

i went to the other door opening it "one fun fact about mr korian. he is a gentleman. don't be a bitch though." lee said.

i helped Naomi and nichole get out. "ight now get in thea." I said. i stood outside waiting for tiyah and kayla get out the car.

"ight now , look we got twins up in thea, the fraternal . i helped them cause um, one of em got assulted. be nice im not playing with y'all" i eyed em.

"sir yes sir!" kayla said. i went in and sat next to nichole as taymore and tiyah ordered our meal.

"gimme yo phone" i said. she gave me it and i followed myself on insta.