11

big boobs? what?

𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧
-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
11:34am

i woke up hearing the ending melody to 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 (𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐨) 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫. i got up and seen nichole eating otmeal writing a letter.

"what you doing?" I walked up to her. "writing a letter to my bestfriend. his name is gino. he gets out next year." she let her tears roll down as she wrote 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘰. 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 47𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. . she folded the paper.

she put it in a envolope with information on it. "what he do?" i asked. she broke down crying "he was helping me get away from my ex and shot him." .

"it should've been me in there" she shook her head wiping her tears.

𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯 .

no nigga ian even tell that to lyric and my cousins.

𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳

really nigga? fuck you dawg.

i closed the door and closed the blinds and shit. "come here." i pointed to the bed.

she laid down and i sat away from her so ion spazz on her.

"when i was 10 , i was a different korian. ian tell nobody this not even family. keep your mouth shut. i was depressed real bad. at 14 i used to smoke a lot. one day, i was 16. mama came home, someone snuck in the house. i protected my mama so i shot him. he turned out dead and it was marked at self defense. she told everyone it was her gun to protect me since she had a gun lincense. i was never the same after killing for the first time. i anit eat some days. after that, old korian was gone. i was a new korian, the one i am today. ruthless as fuck, making fun of serious situations, and calm. i barely talk to people." i looked at her.

i walked towards her and snuck inbetween her legs. "my old personality said you a cool person." i said.

i looked at her tighs licking my lips. "am i making you uncomfortable?" I asked. "N-no" she looked at me.

i wasn't boutta go to the extreme and fuck her if she didn't want too. i lifted up her shirt a lil kissing her stomach going all the way down to her thigh.

"get up." i tap her thigh. she got up and i positioned her to be on top of me.

"what you wanna do today" i rubbed her thighs.

"i don't know i wanna go to the mall but my wallet at home" she looked away.

"do you have a gun in the house?" she asked. "yea all mine registered and i got a license. we good lil mama." she started to tense up.

"I won't hurt you" my hands just roamed around her waist to her ass. "look at me shawt." .

she not finna sit up here scared. ian really a scary nigga am i simped up the first day ? nah i think I remember talking to shawt drunk.