The Date Sleepover

"You still in the mood for dinner?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Thanks, Alex."

"Anytime, Mase," he said as he ran his hand over my head.

By the time we left the restaurant, it was only 8:00.

Alex cleared his throat nervously. "Do you want to go back to my place?"

I nodded. "Yes."

I was really nervous on the drive to Alex's house. Alex only lived a couple miles from Dale's house. When we passed Dale's street, I felt a pang of guilt, like I was cheating on my husband.

I looked over at Alex. He smiled at me and took my hand. He brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of it. He kept my hand in his and he rested it on his beefy thigh.

By the time we pulled into the garage, I was starting to have second thoughts.

Alex shut off the SUV and looked at me and gave me a sympathetic smile. "I'm nervous, too."

I got out of the truck and followed him into the house. I had been here a couple of times for barbecues. It was a small ranch house, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom had its own en-suite bath and walk-in closet. The other bathroom was off the living room in the hallway between the two smaller bedrooms.

We came into the house from the garage door that led into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, that'd be good."

"You want water or a pop or something a little stronger? I'm gonna have a scotch."

"I'll have the same."

I followed Alex to the dining room. He opened his liquor cabinet and poured both of us a drink. He held up his glass and I clinked mine against his. I sipped my drink slowly while he downed his pretty quickly. He poured himself another and we moved to the living room and sat down.

The drink had my face feeling a little warm and I felt myself relaxing. When I finished it, I sat there quietly fiddling with the glass. Alex took the glass from me and set it on a coaster on the coffee table with his own glass.

He took my hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed the top of my knuckles.

I stared into his gray eyes. I could see the heat and desire in them. He wanted me. And I wanted him.

I moved closer to him and he leaned in closer until our mouths met. That was all that we needed. The floodgates opened. He grabbed me and pressed tight against me. His mouth attacked me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and aggressively explored every inch. He pulled my tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. Our kiss was erotic and passionate. I gripped his shoulders tightly, pulling him closer to me. He tenderly bit my lower lip and broke the kiss.

"We might be more comfortable in my bed," he said quietly.

"Yes, Alex," I nodded and let him pull me up off the couch. I followed him to the master bedroom.

He turned on the lamp on one of the nightstands and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me to him.

I put my hands on his chest and and ran them down to his belly and back up. I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. I grabbed his tank top and pulled that off and tossed it aside.

Alex's chest and stomach were covered in thick, curly black fur and I let out an involuntary moan. Alex had a large eagle and American flag tattoo on his left arm. On his right arm, he had a tattoo of a howling wolf.