Feelings

I woke the next morning alone in Alex's bed. I sat up and stretched. I felt his side of the bed. It was still a little warm, so he hadn't been gone too long. I got up and went to the bathroom. I pulled on Alex's blue robe and made my way downstairs. I could smell food cooking and it made my stomach growl.

I stepped into the kitchen. Alex was standing at the stove in his bathrobe. He looked back at smiled at me.

"Mornin', baby."

"Good morning. What's all this?"

I put my arms around him and stood on my tip-toes and peeked over his shoulder. He had a griddle plate on top of his stove and was making pancakes and frying bacon.

"Wow," I said. "I'm impressed."

"It's almost ready. There's coffee right here, or there's OJ in the fridge if you prefer."

I poured a mug of coffee and leaned back against the counter next to the stove and watched him cook.

Alex fixed our plates and set them down on the breakfast bar. As I moved next to him, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"I was thinking that we should do something fun today, baby."

"Yeah? Like what?" I asked as I took a bite of crispy bacon. "Mmm. Good."

"I haven't played a round of golf in weeks."

I frowned. "I don't like golf."

"Okay. How 'bout fishing."

I crinkled my nose and shook my head.

"Okay. Golf it is," he said.

He raised his eyebrows at me and stuffed his mouth full of pancakes.

I sighed. "Okay. But I warn you, I'm really bad at it. I haven't played in like fifteen years."

"I don't care. As long as I'm spending the day with you, that's really all that matters."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes and he started to laugh. He grabbed my head and kissed my temple.

"But seriously, I'm very happy you're here," he said into my ear.

I looked at him and he kissed me slowly and sensually. His tongue flicked into my mouth and I licked at it with my own tongue.

After we cleaned up the breakfast mess, we got dressed. Alex put on a dark green Polo shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. He pulled an ivy cap on top of his head.

"Ready?" he asked.

"You look really cute," I said.

"Why, thank you" he said with a grin as he straightened up and smoothed down his shirt, causing me to laugh out loud at him.

Alex drove me back to my Mom's house and I got changed into a fresh change of clothes. I put on a Polo shirt and a pair of cargo shorts, but I didn't have a cute hat to wear. I left Mom a note telling her that I was with Alex and I would be home that evening.

I was glad that the golf course wasn't terribly busy. I knew that I would be holding us up. Alex let me use his old clubs while he carried his new set. At the first hole, I watched him swing and hit the ball a nice distance towards the green. I looked at the clubs and looked up at him.

"Which one do I use?" I asked.

He chuckled and pulled one out for me.

"Here. Hold it like this."

He demonstrated how to swing and hit the ball. I took the club and mimicked him.

"No, no."

He moved behind me and put his arms around me.

"Like this," he said.

He guided my hands on the club in a slow swing. All I could concentrate on was the feeling of his big warm body against mine and the smell of his cologne.

"Are you paying attention?" he chuckled.

"Oh. Yeah. Show me again."

He did another demonstration and then had me try it alone. He had me swing slow, then normally. Then I tried it with the ball. After completely missing it the first time, I connected the second time and it flew through the air, but not very far.

"Okay, that wasn't too bad," he said. "You just need to use more strength next time."

On my second shot I clipped the ball and it skipped and dribbled about a yard in front of me. I looked over at him and he had his lips pressed together trying not to smile.

"Are you laughing at me?" I asked.

He shook his head frantically. I continued to stare at him and he finally cracked and bust out laughing.

"I told you I suck," I laughed.

"You just need practice."

He sunk his ball in four strokes, but we stopped counting mine. On the second hole, we stopped to let a couple of groups play ahead of us. I couldn't help but notice them giving us dirty looks.

"I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you," I said quietly.

"You're not embarrassing me. Those old farts take this shit too seriously. I'm out here to have fun with my boyfriend. I don't give a rats ass what they think."

He just called me his boyfriend. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. Part of me said to nip it in the bud, but the other part of me soared.

Once the two groups passed, we teed up and I watched Alex hit his ball almost all the way to the hole.

"Shit!" I exclaimed.

"You can do it, Mase. Just do it like I told you."

"I think I need you to show me again," I said with a wicked smile.

Alex licked his lips. His eyes smoldered as he looked at me. He moved behind me and put his arms around me. I could feel his cock hardening in his shorts as he pressed his body up against me.

"Is this the right club?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I got another one right here if you want that instead," he whispered huskily into my ear as he grinded his hips into my ass.

"Feels like an eight wood," I said.

Alex laughed loudly. "They don't make-- Never mind," he laughed.

We were both laughing and giggling while he tried to guide my practice swing.

"Okay, okay. Get serious," he said.

He nibbled on my neck and I burst out laughing, which caused him to start laughing again.

"See, you're having fun, aren't you?" he said.

"Yeah, I am. But that's only because I'm with you," I said.

"You are really bad liar, you know that, baby?" he laughed.

I was trying to calm my laughter when I looked up and saw a man running towards us. It took me a second to register what was going on. By that time it was too late.