Chapter 12

Brooklyn's POV

The day had finally come . My first day of being a college student ! I was excited but also a bit nervous . I hadn't seen the Wilson boys since that night  with Adrian  and it was for the best , I couldn't show my face in front of him . Even though he was wrong about me regretting the whole thing cause I still wanted him .

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth , I applied some body lotion on my skin and put on my nevi blue matching underwear . I wore my white long sleeve cropped top , white sneakers and my black skirt that was mid thighed .

                   ( Brooklyn's outfit )      

I grabbed my bag and put everything I needed in it . I  straightened my hair and went down stairs .

"Hey Em " I said as I entered the kitchen

"Hey you !" She said excitedly as she continued to eat her cereals

She was leaning against the counter .

"Hey baby !" I said to Nathan in a baby voice as I tickled him a little .

He began giggling historically as he  on top of the kitchen island , holding his sippy cup .

"So how'd you sleep ?" I asked Emily as I poured some milk and cereal on the clean bowl that was next to Nathan .

"I slept fine I guess , what about you ?" She asked while looking at me

"I didn't sleep at all . I couldn't " I sighed

"Aw sweetie...Are you scared ?" She asked sympathetically

"I'm not scared...I'm just a bit emotional " I sighed again

"Huh ?" She raised an eyebrow at me

"Well yeah...I have mixed emotions about this whole thing . I'm sad that I'm leaving you guys , but I'm excited to meet new people and I'm also nervous cause I'll have to learn to face life on my own . I know it's stupid but part of me just wants to stay " I shrugged before I shoved a spoon full of cereal in my mouth

"Don't worry sweetie , it's gonna be fun . I'm sure you're gonna cope just fine ! Plus if you feel like coming back , you can give me a call and I'll come fetch you" She assured me before she stroked my cheek while smiling

"Thanks Em !" I smiled

After eating breakfast , Em helped me get my boxes and bags in the car . It only took an hour to get all my things in the car since I had already packed everything inside my boxes and bags the previous night . I went upstairs to get my phone from my room while Emily and Nathan got in the car . I entered my room , took my phone then quickly got out again . I ran down the stairs and got out of the house before I locked the door and got in the car .

Em and I played our favorite songs as she continued to drive . Nathan was asleep in the back while Emily and I sang along to the songs that were playing . We both knew that it would be a while until we spent some time together so that's why we made sure to make the most of the little time we spent together . We finally arrived at the college and it was perked ! People were going up and down ! Some of the students were saying goodbye to their families , some were moving their stuff to their dorms and some were catching up with their friends . Emily helped me move my stuff to my dorm room . She insisted on staying with me for a while until my roommate arrived . Nathan was sleeping on one of the beds ,he looked so cute when he was sleeping . Em and I continued to chat as she helped me unpack but her boss called and wanted her to go to work so she and Nathan had to leave .

  I was sitting on the bed when the door swung open and a beautiful tall girl  with blonde hair , thin pink lips and hazel eyes came inside .

"Hi !" She said excitedly