Chapter 27

Alonzo's POV

I really don't know why Nicholas thought it would be hard to kidnap the girl because it was really easy , like taking candy from a baby !

We continued to walk around the mall for a while , nobody suspected anything , I bet nobody even saw the damn gun . I decided to change the plan and tell Tokyo and the guys to meet us in the underground parking lot . The girl and I got in the elevator and headed there . When we arrived , it was empty so I decided to call Tokyo .

I let go of the girl's waist and held the gun against her back , I took out my phone and called Tokyo . The phone rang for a while and she finally picked up .

"Yeah ?!" She said from the other line .

"There's been a change of plans , I need you to come to the underground parking lot " I demanded .

"What the fuck do you mean Alonzo ?!" She shouted angrily .

"You know what I mean , now get your ass over here !" I shouted back .

"That wasn't part of the plan , you need to come out here now because I'm not coming there !" She shouted angrily .

I was about to reply but the girl dropped her bags on the floor , she bent down to grab them and I looked at her .

"What do you think you're doing ?!" I asked aggressively as I looked at her while pointing the gun at her head .

"Uh- I'm just grabbing the bags " she said nervously .

"Hello ?! Alonzo , did you hear what I said ?!" Tokyo shouted from the other line .

"I heard you Tokyo , I'll be down ther- " I didn't finish my sentence when the girl kicked me on the knee .

I was so distracted by Tokyo that I didn't even notice the girl standing up .

"Ouch " I said sarcastically as I looked at her with a bored expression .

"Was that supposed to hurt ?" I smirked at her worried face .

"What do you want from me your psychopathic pervert ?! " she shouted at me as she rolled up her palms into tiny fists .

I'd never seen anything so funny ! I chuckled while pointing the gun at her forehead .

"What ? Are you gonna punch me ? " I smirked in amusement as I looked at her .

"ALONZO ?!" Tokyo shouted from the other line.

The girl punched me on the stomach and I smirked . This was just sad .

"Is that also supposed to hurt ?" I laughed so hard that I even lost the energy to hold the gun up , my stomach was hurting as I laughed .

I was laughing when I suddenly felt pain on my balls .

"Does that hurt ?" The girl smirked as she watched me fall on my knees  , I dropped the gun and my phone on the floor  .

I was in so much pain ! I held on to my crotch as I groaned while laying on the floor . It took me a while to realize what had just happened . That bitch had kicked me on the nuts ! SHE FUCKIN KICKED ME ON THE NUTS !

"FUCK !" I groaned loudly in pain .

"ALONZO ?!...Are you okay ?!" Tokyo asked in concern from the other line .

She still hadn't hung up .

Now I see why Nicholas said it was gonna be hard to kidnap this girl . The girl took the gun and the phone  from the floor , she pointed the gun on my head while she held my phone by her mouth so she could speak on the speaker of the phone .