21.Perrie Quinn

Perrie's p.o.v. (point of view)

  I am walking down the street and I am looking at everyone around me. They all look like they hate me. Like they want to kill me. Which is for real the only thing they want.
  I am not safe at this town anymore. I have to move to an other place or I have to deal with my worst enemy. The Joker Jade. The most evil girl in the whole world. She is the one that wants to kill me. This is the only thing that would make her happy.
  But, let me introduce myself. I am Perrie Quinn. They bad guy that everyone here in Gotham City hate. I am the one that people are afraid of dealing with and the one that the other bad guys want to destroy.
  As I said before, my worst enemy of all is Joker Jade. She has a lot of abilities and she is an excellent fighter. Hard to win. Battles with her are the worst thing someone can deal with.
  Today, I had to fight with her. And I had to be the best. The thing is that when we were both classmates in school, we were in a relationship with each other. I have to say that I am still in love with her. And this is really bad. I don't want to fight with her. But, I have to.
  I reach the place where we are going have a battle. I get inside and I see Joker Jade coming from the other side of the room.
  J(Jade):As I can see, you finally came, Perrie Quinn!
P(Perrie):What else can I do to get rid of you?
J:You should not have said that.
  She suddenly attacked and she started fighting with me. It is awful. I don't want to hurt her.
  J:Won't you give up? Don't you want to give up?
P:No, Joker Jade. No!
  I finally hit her nose with my leg. She stop fighting and she falls down to the ground. Her nose is full of blood.
P:Oh, no! I am so sorry! I didn't want to hurt you!
J:Oh, Perrie Quinn! Don't worry! I'm good! You are the winner! I will go away from Gotham City. I will leave you alone.
P:No, Joker Jade. No! You won't leave.
J:Why?
P:I want you there. I need you. I am in love with you.
J:Really?
P:Yeah!
J:Me too! Still!
P:Perfect!
J:So, no more fights?
P:No more fights, Joker Jade!
J:You are my queen, Perrie Quinn!