Chapter 4

Ever since you and your brother found out the ssj2 and 3 transformations, you both have been doing nothing but train, eat, and workout in order to get to those forms. It has been 3 months since they've started training and neither one of them wants to quit and lose .

AT SCHOOL.

Y/N: Guess I'm eating lunch on the roof again. Nice and quit.

You secretly climbed the side of the school building and just ate the big lunch that you made.

Y/N: This is so good!

You didn't waste any time and just ate like it was the end of the world for you. After you ate you started to read, but you felt a random source of power appear near the school.

Y/N: What kind of energy is that? well, whatever it is, it belongs to a high ranking devil for sure. I should probably go check it out.

You slide down the school pipe and after using your senses, you sense that the source of power is coming from the ORC clubhouse.

Y/N: I hope Rias isn't doing anything stupid!

You rush over to the Orc room and kick the doors open, and when you kick the doors open, you see a group of people you've never seen before.

Y/N: Who the hell are you people!

BEFORE YOU BARGED IN.

Rias: It seems like today will be another great day.

Akeno: It does seem that way.

Rias: This may be random, but have noticed anything different about Y/N?

Akeno: In what way?

Rias: I've been able to sense his power for a while now, and back when I first felt 3 months ago it blew me away, but now it feels like It's 3 no 5x what his energy was.

Akeno: He must've been doing some training then. How do you think he came across that power in the first place?

Rias: That is a possibility.

Rias then felt a source of power and then an orange magic circle appear on the floor, then she saw a tower of flames.

Rias: Not him again!

???: Ah, the human world. How nice it is to live in a beautiful place such as this!

 Rias: What are you doing here, Riser?!

Riser: I'm here to check up on fiance.

Rias: I'm not your fiance, Riser!

Rias: Still cold as ever. You haven't changed one bit, my dear.

Issei: Who are you? and why are you her fiance?

Riser: Who is this, Rias?

Rias: He is Issei Hyoudou, and my pawn.

Riser: Well you better tell your pawn to have some manners while speaking to me.

Issei: What do you mean by that?

Riser: I'm Riser Phoenix of the Phoenix clan.

Issei: And I should know who that is?

Riser: You really are a lower class devil if you don't know one of the noble devil clans.

Issei: What was that?!

Issei summons his sacred gear and gets in a fighting stance.

Riser: You dare pick a fight with me?!

Riser starts to light some flames in his hands.

*BOOM*

Y/N: What's going on here- Who the hell are you?!