Chapter 18

You and the others appeared through a bright light that stopped the attack that would've probably killed Rias and everyone else. The battle field was with new people now.

Y/N: What's going on here? You seem to be in a real fix... Issei.

The light disappeared and Issei's widened when he saw you, your brother, and your dad, along with Whis, and Beerus.

Issei: So you finally arrived.

Y/N: Don't blame me. Training to fight a god takes a long time to prepare for.

B/N: If you ask me, I'd say we made quite the entrance.

Y/N: Well we did arrive through a bright light. Thanks again, Whis!

Whis: No problem.

Beerus: You three can deal with this.

Beerus and Whis then left the battlefield and a new fight would begin.

Esdeath: It seems that we have some new people to play with.

Loki: Let them have all the people they want. They can't match a god.

You turn around and face Loki and Esdeath.

Loki: Who are you-

You put your head down and started snoring.

B/N and Bardock: He fell asleep?!

Loki: Arrogant!

You then wake up 

Y/N: Wow, sorry, you're so boring you made me fall asleep.

Esdeath makes pillar sized icicles out of thin air and launches hundreds, if not thousands at you. Everyone took cover, but they didn't see you three run. They just stayed in the same spot with their arms crossed and a smirk on their face.

When the icicles hit, they all shattered when they got to you and you started chuckling.

Y/N: It seems that you aren't that much of a challenge. Sad. Well I get Loki!

You start to walk forward, but B/N puts his hand on your shoulder and stop you.

Y/N: Now what?

B/N: You fought Kokabiel first, so me and dad get to fight Loki first.

Bardock: He's right, Y/N. It's only fair.

Y/N: Fine. Take the fun out of everything!

Loki: HA! As if a few devils could match a god!

B/N and Bardock then appear right in front of Loki. Loki's eyes widened and their fist came at his face. He tried to block but wasn't fast enough, and got sent back into a mountain. They followed him and you just floated up to face Esdeath.

Esdeath: It seems I'll be playing with you first.

Y/N: So it seems. Also, fighting ladies aren't my thing.

Esdeath: There are other ways to be physical.

Y/N: Woman, I'm a fighter. Not some gigolo!

Esdeath: Fighter? HA! I can sense that you don't have the power capable of defeating me.

Y/N: I'll fix that! HAAAAA!