ii. cool

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
TWO — ( COOL ! )

SYDNEY COULDN'T LIE, SOUTH CAROLINA WAS BEAUTIFUL. Especially Charleston. She had the whole afternoon free when she arrived so a little bit of exploring was what she decided to do. And she was in love. Sydney knew she'd love being there for the next few months.

She stayed in a hotel that night, one that was apparently close to set and the next morning someone was going to pick her up and take her to set. And Sydney wasn't nervous the night before but when morning rolled around she was started to feel it.

When she arrived on set, Sydney was greeted with the one of the creators of the show, Shannon was her name. She was super welcoming to Sydney and tried filling her in on everything she could. She also let her know they were having their first table read that afternoon. She then lead Sydney through set to give her a little tour and headed to the trailers. She wanted to introduce Sydney to everyone.

"The last I knew, a lot of them were all hanging out in the same trailer so this will be easy." Sydney laughed at Shannon's words. But then she also suddenly felt really nervous again, it was building up. Everyone had already know each other for a while and we're all friends. Sydney wasn't going to even know anyone and it was going to be really awkward. Sydney didn't like awkward. "And they are the nicest group of people, you'll fit right in. We're sorry that this is going to be your first time meeting everyone, after everyone's already known each other a while, but they're really excited to meet you, especially the girls." It didn't make Sydney feel better, it didn't settle her fear. Sydney hated being the odd one out, the one that stuck out like a sore thumb.

Sydney's train of thought was interrupted by two girls walking towards them. "Speaking of the girls." Sydney noticed how they smiled when they saw her and started waving. They met in the middle and the first thing that they were doing was introducing themselves.

One was Madelyn and the other was Madison. "It's really nice to finally meet you, Sydney." Madelyn said as she gave Sydney a hug.

Sydney smiled. "It's nice to meet you too!" She felt her nerves ease a little but the next thing they were doing was walking to the trailer everyone was hanging out in. Madelyn and Madison had just come from there so they told Shannon that they were all in Chase's trailer, who Sydney was told was playing the main character, John B. The girls had been going to find out what time their table read was, which Shannon had told them, so they joined her and Sydney back to his trailer.

Arriving at the trailer was quicker than Sydney expected, the next thing she knew she was standing outside watching Madison opening the door. The sound of boys talking filled Sydney's ears and she felt her palms get sweaty. She hated how weird she got meeting new people but it was just how she was. Sydney wasn't a social butterfly that everyone expected. She started rubbing her hands on her jeans to stop them from sweating while Madison told the boys that Sydney was there. The first one who came out had long, messy hair and a big smile on his face.

He introduced himself, his name was Chase, and he gave Sydney a hug. Sydney thought he was really cute too. The next three boys were equally as cute, Drew Austin and Jonathan, who shook Sydney's hand and told her they were really excited to meet her and have her join them. And the next face was one Sydney never ever thought she'd ever see again. She felt like someone had froze time. The people around her were talking but she couldn't hear anything, it was like there was a bubble around her. Everything was muffled.