CHAPTER 11

I turned and realized the guy had a mask covering his face. He was way taller than Noah. "Shut up you stupid bitch." The strange man said.

I was scared. "Calm down I have a message, you will not mention it to anyone else or I will find you, and hurt you. You will also not tell anyone. I will know."

"Stay away from Jackson. I promise you. He will end up hurting you. I know." He said urgently and calmly.

What the hell. "What do you mean? I'm not listening to yo-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when he quickly left and dashed away out of sight.

I can't even tell anyone about this crazy man in my room. What the fuck. What the fuck. I repeated again and again. I decided it would be a good idea to go to sleep now, so that's what I did.

3:00 am
I woke up for no reason my body just woke up. Fuck. Welp I'm hungry so might as well go downstairs and make food. Yes food at 3am. I laughed silently.

I quietly walked downstairs and decided I wanted toaster strudels. They were so good.

I got into the kitchen and decided for a glass of water as well. I was reaching for the cabinet but my short self couldn't reach it.

I was on my tiptoes almost grabbing it. I guess I was concentrating so hard that I didn't even realize when Noah came up behind me.

He pressed into my backside and he felt good. "Need some help?" he asked. "Uh- yea- sure. Thanks." I stuttered out unsure. God I am a mess.

I realized then all I was in was my underwear from Victoria Secret- ( they had a sale how could I not. ) and a over sized jersey. Noahs jersey.

He smiled and handed me the cup. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked. "Not really but I don't sleep anyway anymore." Okay mood.

"Oh," was all I said. I was making my toaster strudels and Noah came up behind me again.

"Smells good," he said with a smirk. "Oh ah- I mean I guess," I replied. He looked me up and down and said," That's not what I am hungry for though." "Well what do you want then?" I asked annoyed.

"You." he said. My jaw dropped and I got wet all of a sudden. His words could make me cum right then and there.

He smirked and leaned in. He inhaled. "Unless that is... you don't want me," he said.

I just stood there. He started kissing my jawline and down my neck. I moaned lightly.

I could feel him smirk. "Is that a yes?" he asked. I had no words. His hands started traveling down my hips and he got to my pussy. He started rubbing me lightly through my panties.

"Words Katherine." Fuck. The way he says my name makes me wanna let him do all the nasty things he desires. "Yes. Mhm- Please." I said struggling to breathe right.

He lifted me up and flipped me around on the counter so I was facing him. He started kissing me and slowly went down my neck.

I was leaning into him and my breathing was getting ragged. He took off my panties and lifted the jersey off my head.

"Fucking perfect Katherine." He said with lust. He went slow and made sure both my boobs got attention.

He kissed down my stomach and laid me down flat on the counter. He got to my pussy and looked at me for permission.

I nodded and he started kissing my clit and circling it with his tongue. Making me moan. He was teasing me by going slow and stopping once in a while.