.07

"oi i thought i told you not to come." bakugou growled as he glared at the bi colored male in front of him.

todoroki paid no attention to the blonde's intimidating tone, "excuse me." he mumbled as he walked inside bakugou's dorm.

"huh?!" bakugou yelled as he slammed the door shut. "i didn't say you could come in!"

todoroki ignored the other and looked through the movies he brought along with him, "how about we watch a scary movie?"

"are you ignoring me?!" bakugou snapped as he stomped over to where the other was. "who the hell even owns DVD's anymore?!"

"i do." todoroki replied. "we can also watch a romantic movie if you'd like." he suggested.

bakugou scowled and plopped down on his bed. "yeah no fucking way, those shits are boring as fuck."

todoroki hummed in response. "then what do you want to watch?"

the blonde sat up in bed, "why don't you go back to your dorm instead and stop fucking bothering me?"

todoroki thought about it for a second.

"stop thinking about it and just leave!" bakugou interrupted.

"i don't want to be alone." todoroki quietly replied.

bakugou arched a brow. "what the fuck did you just say? speak louder half n half."

"sorry i know this sounds selfish but can i stay with you at least for a while? we can watch a movie or just sit in silence. i don't mind, i just don't want to be alone." todoroki mumbled, as he looked down.

bakugou stared at him for a few seconds before deeply sighing. "i'm not watching a shitty romantic movie and i'm also not watching a soap opera or whatever the fuck that is."

todoroki softly smiled, "don't worry i don't own any soap operas."

bakugou smirked, "that's surprising. you're dramatic and sad most of the time so i'd expect you to have some." he sneered.

todoroki shook his head and looked over at bakugou. "no not really, but if anyone here is dramatic i'd say it's you."

bakugou glowered. "i changed my mind, get the fuck out of my room."

todoroki couldn't help but laugh at the blonde, how is it that every time he felt awful bakugou always managed to make him feel better?

"are you laughing at me you icyhot bastard?! bakugou yelled.

todoroki shook his head and smiled, "not at all, but bakugou try not to yell too much. we wouldn't want to wake the others up would we?"

bakugou gritted his teeth, "fuck the others!"

todoroki hummed, he expected that.

"you know," bakugou began saying. "this isn't even netflix and chilling."

todoroki arched a brow. "are you implying we do something?"

bakugou rolled his eyes, "no you bastard. just saying this ain't netflix and chill, it's just watching movies."

"well isn't netflix and chill watching movies? unless," todoroki paused for a second. "you wanted to do something sexual?"

"fuck no! you're fucking gross!" bakugou shouted, feeling extremely flustered.

todoroki smirked, "whatever you say."

"argh fuck you!"

"i already said yes but as long as i'm topping."

"in your dreams you asshole!"

todoroki had almost forgotten something. "oh i brought your m&m's." he said, bakugou crossed his arms and pointed at todoroki's hand.

"those are skittles you idiot, how could you fail to notice that?"

todoroki looked down at his hand, sure enough there were skittles instead of m&m's. "apologies, it was dark so i couldn't see well."

bakugou laughed at him, "you fucking moron! it's why there's a light switch in every dorm." he went on laughing.

todoroki didn't mind it though, he might've failed to notice he had gotten skittles instead of m&m's but, one thing he didn't fail to notice was the hint of red on bakugou's cheeks.

"we're watching a scary movie, feel free to hold my hand if you get scared."

"hah! i ain't a pussy like you!"

todoroki sighed. "must you always use that word?"

"fucking deal with it."

it was going to be a long night after all.