Chapter 23: I'm not stupid.

-Unknown's POV-
Love is a very interesting emotion. Unlike most feelings, like hatred and happiness, love is a mixture of emotions under one category. Love can make you feel brave, angry, sad, happy, and mostly confused. Love can leave you breathless when you're with someone, and at the same time, make you feel as if you're suffocating without them. Love makes you not feel alone, yet also make you feel lonely. It is one of the most adventurous adventures of life, yet the most dangerous. And today, at YouTube University, love has broken and crushed many people. It all started at Demi Black's Welcome Home party.

-Demi B's POV-
How could someone do this to Logan? She is the most amazing person, and she doesn't deserve to be treated that way. "She doesn't deserve you. You are Logan Tyler, the most badass YouTuber of them all. If she doesn't cherish you, then she can go eat shit."
She wipes her eyes and then laughs. "What? What are you laughing at?"
"First of all, you used the word 'cherish?' Secondly, when you said she could go eat shit, you automatically made me think of Two Girls, One Cup."
"Alright, well you seem alright for now love, call me if you need me. I need to have some time to get that disgusting image out of my head."
I give her a bear hug, and then walk into the common room, where everyone is hanging out. To fill you in, right now Hannah Hart is wrapping up a live My Drunk Kitchen, with whichever guests walk past her camera. Sawyer and his girlfriend are hanging out with Shane and Lisa on the couches. Ryan Higa is playing pool solo, while SMOSH are playing an epic game of foosball. Pewdiepie is getting crushed by Jenna, who's sipping a martini that Mamrie made for her newest You Deserve A Drink, which was me getting out of the hospital, and was called Demi B's Hospitable Beverage. It had a lot of alcohol (no surprise there), and it was really good. However, Grace is nowhere to be found, and this worries me, since she's usually the most social one.
I find her in her and Hannah's room, twiddling something in her thumbs. "Knock knock," I say, entering. She looks up and weakly smiles. She's lying down on her rug, looking up at the ceiling. I go lie down next to her.
"So, nice day tod-"
"You know she likes you." Grace cuts into my small talk. She means as a friend? She doesn't know, right? Good God, I hope not. I wasn't thinking.
I try to go around just in case she's clueless. "Yeah, Hannah's a great friend." She turns her body to face me.
"I know, Demi."
Oh no.
Shit.
Shit.
SHIT.
"You know what?"
"I know that she's a great friend to you... Are you okay?" Thank god she doesn't know. It hurts me to lie to her by not telling her.
"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just I'm so stressed, all the time. YouTube used to be my escape from it all." I turn to her, and she nods. "I understand what you mean. This is all so crazy. So, what made you come into here?" I notice that she's holding a necklace. It's a very beautiful gold chain, with a gold pendant that looks very familiar. It is Hannah's YouTube logo, the one that she has a tattoo of.
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You're usually so social, and you're one of my best friends, and I thought you were not okay." Her frown turns into a smile, and she replies, "I'm okay, Dem. I'm actually glad you checked in with me, but you should go party... It's your party."
"But-"
"I'll be fine."
I get up, and also notice that she has a bunch of tissues scattered around the room.
Before I leave the room, she stops me. "And Demi?"
"Yes?"
"I'm not stupid. You may think that, but I'm not." My heart stops, and I stutter, "W-why would y-you... think-"
"Just forget it... Go have fun, you deserve it."
"Um... Okay."
I shut the door and nearly shart myself.
She knows.
-------------
Oh no.... What will happen to Demi?! How does Grace know?!
This was a sort of solemn chapter, and for that I apologize. I will probably post another chapter either today or tomorrow, since I have so much free time right now.
I love you all, and I can't believe you enjoy reading things I write.
Please vote and comment... "I can't force you, but I can mind control you to not to..."- Grace Helbig
Love you!
Xx,
-ninja.