- thirty

few weeks passed then the day of their wedding came. they were both in seperate villas so that they could prepare well. their plan was after the whole celebration they would have an outing with their friends "hey, hey, don't move." yezun said as he fixed his brother's hair. "here, wear this." he said and handed him his coat.

shen we then did what yezun said "nervous?" zhu hong asked him "yeah.." shen wei smiled nervously. yezun smiled at his brother "aw, don't be." he said "gege, if he does something to you don't hesitate to tell me." yezun said "didi, i will. don't worry about me." shen wei replied.

meanwhile, in the other villa, zhao yunlan was spacing out "yunlan, what's with you? you're spacing out again." meili said. "nothing. just nervous." he replied. "you're lucky that i was able to come to your wedding." she smirked "you better adopt a child so i have a grandchild at least." his dad laughed.

zhao yunlan laughed "why won't a-li be the one to concieve a child?" he said "i don't have a boyfriend yet." meili replied. "if i get married you're a lucky bastard." meili laughed. shen wei felt his heart beat faster and faster. "hey, don't be nervous." lin jing said "it's just so unreal that this is happening." shen wei said. "you must be really happy." chu smiled at shen wei.

as the night came, everyone met at the garden just waiting for the two lovers. yezun stood beside shen wei since he'll be the one to walk shen wei down the aisle. "you look stunning, gege." yezun smiled "thank you, didi." shen wei smiled back. as the ceremony started, he was welcomed by zhao yunlan who was at the end of the aisle.

shen wei took a deep breath and clenched on the boquet of flowers that he was holding. "gege, let's go." yezun said. shen wei and yezun then slowly walked down the aisle. shen wei's heart feels so full and overwhelmed by what was happening. once he reached zhao yunlan, yezun smiled "he's all yours." he said and went back.

zhao yunlan looked mesmerized once shen wei was in front of him. "you're really ethereal.." zhao yunlan smiled. he blushed upon zhao yunlan's words "you really have to say that, huh?" shen wei replied. as the ceremony was going smoothly, they have reached the part where they had to say their vows. zhao yunlan took a deep breath before speaking.

"wow, i can't believe this is really happening." he said then shen wei smiled in reply. "when i met you, i expected you to be more soft yet you're more than i expected." zhao yunlan paused as he saw shen wei's smile. "then, we had tough times together. especially when we broke up." he continued "to be honest, i'm sorry for what i did in the past. i promise to be better for you." zhao yunlan said as he felt so emotional.

shen wei chuckled as tears fell down. "i promise i'll be better... i love you so much." he said. shen wei felt really overwhelmed by his vows. then it was his turn to say his personal vows. he took a deep breath and spoke "i never expected to get back with you. i thought we would never love again." shen wei said as he locked his eyes with his "i want to say thank you for choosing me at the end of the day." shen wei paused as he felt tears swelling up.

the emotional moment caught the crowd's eyes. their friends loved to see this moment when they get together "thank you for being so willing to love me again even though sometimes i'm such an ass." shen wei said and zhao yunlan chuckled in reply. "i promise you, i will be with you through thick and thin." he said and smiled "i love you as well, zhao yunlan." he concluded.

then the sweetest part came. saying their "i do's" and the kiss to pronounce them newly weds. zhao yunlan cupped shen wei's face then kissed his perfect sweet lips. shen wei kissed back passionately then pulled away slowly. the crowed cheered for the newlyweds.

---

"so what's your next move?" da qing asked zhao yunlan as they were having their dinner in the reception "do you plan to adopt a child?" zhu hong asked "i actually wanna adopt a child." shen wei blurted out. "you want to adopt a child?" zhao yunlan asked and shen wei nodded in reply. "yeah, but let's talk about it later." shen wei replied.

their group of friends admired how their relationship was so strong "what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" zhao yunlan asked "outing maybe." xiao guo said "or let's just go swimming." chu replied "anything is good as long as we eat." da qing said. "ha, mood." zhu hong replied.

---

midnight came and shen wei rested on the bed already. "you're pretty tired today, huh?" zhao yunlan said as he placed his shirt on. "it was exhausting entertaining guests." shen wei replied. zhao yunlan then laid down beside shen wei "so you really wanna adopt a child?" he asked shen wei.

shen wei was getting sleepy but he didn't mind "yeah.. i want a girl actually." he said "really? do you think we can handle it?" zhao yunlan asked "of course, my love." shen wei smiled. zhao yunlan nodded "okay.. let's just talk about this some other time but we're gonna adopt a child." he said. shen wei smiled and nodded.

he started to feel his eyelids getting heavy so he dozed off. zhao yunlan stared at his lover who fell asleep pretty fast. he kissed his forehead then dozed off as well.