nochelle (noah and richelle)

The definition of wasted potential....
I'm still so mad they didn't get together. Apparently it's because TNS changed producers it didn't happen??? Idk if that's true though, someone please tell me if you know!

Rate: 8.5/10 (wasted potential and lack of scenes)

Season 2: They were adorable!! I loved when Noah looked and smiled at her when they made it past the first round in the A-troupe auditions then Richelle looked at him and he didn't notice. So cute! Their lift at the J-troupe auditions was iconic and adorable. I wish they had more scenes were they talked to each other, it would have developed their friendship more.

Season 3: They had quite a few scenes this season even though they weren't on the same troupe. I loved their first appearance together that season when Richelle said they train together and they will be on A-troupe soon. I was really upset when Richelle didn't make A-troupe that season. Like I get she was still small but she deserved it way more than Max! Noah also wouldn't have felt like so much of an outsider because he had Richelle with him. I think the whole Noabi storyline was cute but kinda unnecessary. Noah and Richelle had way more chemistry and Briar and Myles were already good friends in real life. I wish that Noah figured out that Richelle liked him because it would have made so much sense and he would have seen how much she was there for him. In episode 20 when they had a bet about if Noah could teach Richelle something I swear they were low key flirting or was that my imagination? I would have loved to see their dinner together! Imagine mini Bryles going out for dinner. Their lunch was adorable though and when Richelle was grossed out by him eating a sandwich and blowing raspberries😍.Their duet in season 3 was adorable and even back then Phoebe knew they had chemistry.It would have been cute if they kissed at Amanda's welcome back party instead of Abi too.

Season 4: They had like one scene together!!! TNS didn't make a big enough deal out of Richelle making A-troupe, like nobody said anything about it and Noah didn't seem to care either. They would have looked really cute together this season! When I first watched season 4 I did ship Nomanda and thought they were really cute but Nochelle would be way more natural. I would have liked TNS to show the scene when they were talking before Michelle asked Noah about doing a trio with her. The only scene they had was at Regionals before their duet and Richelle was nervous. It was cute but that was literally their only scene. I honestly don't know what the writers were thinking. I loved when Richelle visited Noah in the hospital too. She was the only person besides Amanda who visited him, I just wish she got to actually see him or he found out that she gave him the ballon.

Season 5: Again they only had like one scene together. Tbh Noah was kind of a dickhead this season. Like he ruined his friendship with Richelle and Henry over Jacquie who he only just met. Their only scene was in episode 5 when they do their duet and Noah thinks they have no chemistry, like dude you never complained before! In season 3 Phoebe said they had chemistry and in season 4 one of the questions for dance captain was which two dances styles work best together and it was Noah and Richelle. It seemed a little out of nowhere why he said it. I really didn't like Noaquie this season but I will explain that in the Noaquie chapter. It sucked their only scene together was when they had an argument.

Season 6: They actually had more scenes this season! I loved when Richelle came back in episode 2( I think) and Noah smiled at her😍When Noah confronted her in the locker room it showed that he expected better from her but I also hoped that he knew her so well that he might of thought she was being a double agent. I loved episode 19 when Chloe came back and they practised their duet. When Richelle finished her solo and got told she was doing the duet they couldn't help but look at each other. I loved how Richelle was the first person he told about the Robin Hood audition too. When Richelle asked him if he got into trouble or something I swear she was flirting haha. I'm still really annoyed at TNS for deleting the scene where Noah asks her about how she's going after her breakup with Elliot. I really hope they release  it sometime. Don't even get me started on their duet in episode 24 ' No Shell'. Even Jiley doesn't have an episode named after them! I watched the duet and pep talk at 3am and was balling my eyes out no joke lmao. What Noah said to Richelle was so beautiful and it was honestly like Myles was leaving the show and he was talking to Briar. It had really similar parallels to Jileys season 3 duet and that showed even more why they should have been a couple. In past seasons Noah never really seemed to care for Richelle like she did for him,but this scene showed how much he cared for her. I just wished there was some more build up to it. It would have been nice if they did their duet from season 3 or J-troupe auditions routine. It would have been a really cute moment and made more sense for this episode. In the finale I loved how when they won Noah pushed Jacquie aside and grabbed Richelle and she was so surprised.

Anyway I'm sorry for my rant but you can tell I love Nochelle and still cant get over that they didn't happen. They would have been as iconic as Jiley. Don't hate on me for that though!