The Christmas Eve Carnival (adoption of the children) part 2

3rd Person Point of View:

The Christmas Eve Carnival, us supposed to be a fun, festive mood, but when Leona found a group of orphans, it's time for her good will to others to he put to the test.

Adam Driver's Point of View:

I was surprised to see a group of orphans by the carousel ride, and they're so adorable, yet lonely without a family to call their own

I was surprised to see a group of orphans by the carousel ride, and they're so adorable, yet lonely without a family to call their own. But at the same time, it breaks my heart to see them out here on their own, most of the children are sets of siblings. There's a set of quadruplets, a set of twins and so on. Leona looked at me, and she saw a tiny tear rolling down my face, so I asked her... "Should we take in some of these kids as our own, and give them a family in time for Christmas? Would you like a family, we have dogs, we have each other, how about kids?" Leona wipes my tears away, and replies, "we should. I always wanted children... We should take the Quadruplets. Let me ask them.... I'll be back in a couple of minutes, my prince." I smiled as I watched her ask the boys, Daisy and Domhnall as well as Natalie and Hayden, Leland and Sky were also talking about taking in these kids from the orphanage. Let's move to Leona's Point of View to see what happens.

Leona Stephens' Point of View:

After Adam asked me about wanting to get some of the children from the orphanage out of the cold and as part of a family in time for Christmas, we decided to ask the identical quadruplets to live with us

After Adam asked me about wanting to get some of the children from the orphanage out of the cold and as part of a family in time for Christmas, we decided to ask the identical quadruplets to live with us. So I slowly walked over to them, and Ben comes to me, and with my motherly voice, I asked, "Ben, would you and your brothers like to live with me and Adam, we'll adopt all of you in time for Santa Claus coming tonight?" Ben replies, "really? Us, come live with you and your boyfriend? I'd love that. What about you my brothers?" Matt says, "I wanted a family all my life, yes I would!" Kylo says, "I'd love that... Leona sounds so nice as well..." And Randy says "I'd want that more than all the toys in the world, a family is far more important than that." Ben smiled at me and said, "we accept the offer of adoption, thank you, Ms Stevens." I smiled and I also saw Brad, Jack and Bailey accepting Sky's adoption offer, as were Hux and Rey, to Domhnall and Daisy, Poe accepting Oscar's adoption offer, Leia, Anakin, Padmé and Luke accepting Hayden's and Finn accepting John's. By looks of things, these kids will all have families and pets in time for Christmas Eve.